The Batman

Xevy

Log Wizard
This derail is going to be immense. I can feel it in my muscular, yet flexible and agile bones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I dont give a fuck what he looks like. I care about the tone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
yeah that's a lot of big characters for one movie

we'll see if it's a good movie or not, I'm hoping it is

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Never crossed my mind he was thinner less bulky. And @jooka is right. The chin and jawline do matter!

I mean come on...want to see this chin behind the cowl?

View attachment 296172

Here you go motherfucker.

deluxe-batman-mask.jpg

• 2Worf

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
All of you bitching about another Batman remake are going to have your fucking doors blown off by my boy Pattinson. I hope this shows "the masses" how much he can act his ass off.
No problem with Pattinson. I'm sure he'll do great. I just don't need a new Batman every year for the rest of my life.

• 1Solidarity

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
seems a bit too many baddies in the same movie if it's gonna be riddler, penguin, catwoman and maybe someone else? 2 villains per movie seems to be the standard for batman. i can only think of the first batman movie with jack nicholson as the joker that only had 1 villain.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
seems a bit too many baddies in the same movie if it's gonna be riddler, penguin, catwoman and maybe someone else? 2 villains per movie seems to be the standard for batman. i can only think of the first batman movie with jack nicholson as the joker that only had 1 villain.
Batman and Robin had Mr freeze, poison ivy, and Bane.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
catwoman is less a villian and more an amoral ally of batman's. unless they outright make her a villain, i don't think she's going to be too big of a player.

i also wouldn't be surprised if they make riddler the final villain that batman is searching for throughout the movie, while penguin and his henchmen are sort of there as action fodder to break up the tension

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This kind of seems like it'll be a live action and better story version of the animated movie from last year, Batman: Hush.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
all yall motherfuckers in here acting like anyone could be as good a batman as adam west. Forget the dark emo shit. Lets take another crack at corny.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
all yall motherfuckers in here acting like anyone could be as good a batman as adam west. Forget the dark emo shit. Lets take another crack at corny.

LOL indeed forgot the 1966 movie that had the joker, penguin, riddler and catwoman.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Without a doubt the most-loved Batman.

Loved the set and costume design back then. No faux edginess or unnecessary bleakness.

This is the kind of TV that used to make kids dream of being a hero. I pity the kids of this generation having only emo edgelords to look up to.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

Loved the set and costume design back then. No faux edginess or unnecessary bleakness.

This is the kind of TV that used to make kids dream of being a hero. I pity the kids of this generation having only emo edgelords to look up to.
I dont see any Marvel movies being "Emo Edgelord"
They are pretty light and humorous
Dont get me wrong, I think there is a place for both styles of movie and I really like the look and grimdark look of The Batman

Nester

Vyemm Raider
No problem with Pattinson. I'm sure he'll do great. I just don't need a new Batman every year for the rest of my life.

I would take a new Batman and new Batman movie Every year for the rest of my life.

You are aware that movies are optional right? You can skip ones that don’t intrigue you...

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

its literally the reason why Batman still exists in films. Adam West went to his grave knowing he entertained and inspired millions of young children. fuck the grimdark shit 24/7. with so many new Batmans, can we at least get one that isnt a brooding asshole? one that works with the police and is respected by all in gotham?

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've always been a massive Batman fanboy. This looks good.

But I also agree we need more corny superhero films. Aquaman was fantastic because it was ridiculous.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
And I don't disagree with that, but I think Pattinson will do well enough to help you forget that this is the 18th Batman in 10 years. I think if we never got Fatsoman with Afleck, this would be much better received.

• 1Like