The Batman

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
UHDs will follow a month later releasing May 24th, some nice steelbooks. i think best buy has one for $35 with extra steelbook

escrima

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was never going to be the GOAT Batman. The plot was weak. Even in the scene where the Batman shoots himself full of adrenaline and then punches the dude over and over, the other characters in the movie look at him like he lost it, but that’s not felt at the audience level, most are fine with the beating. They could’ve shown a crushed face and the audience wouldn’t flip sides or think the Batman went crazy.
The injection was Venom.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The injection was Venom.
that was my favorite story from the comics.
iu

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When choosing a movie I typically take into account the reviews posted here. I use it to mostly filter out movies ruined by SJW bullshit, but I do dig into the comments once I clear that first hurdle.

With that said I plan on watching The Batman on HBO. Based on the reviews here I’ll likely be disappointed but most people I know outside the internets are telling me it’s “good!”.

I guess I’m about to find out who my friends really are. 🤣

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
This is mostly viewed as good by foh. Don't pay attention to dumb fucks like astro.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When choosing a movie I typically take into account the reviews posted here. I use it to mostly filter out movies ruined by SJW bullshit, but I do dig into the comments once I clear that first hurdle.

With that said I plan on watching The Batman on HBO. Based on the reviews here I’ll likely be disappointed but most people I know outside the internets are telling me it’s “good!”.

I guess I’m about to find out who my friends really are. 🤣
The movie is good. Great? Probably not. But solid good. Ignore the knees too sharp crowd.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
There is an obvious point where this movie actually ends and at that point it’s a good movie. The 30 minutes after that point is absolute garbage.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is an obvious point where this movie actually ends and at that point it’s a good movie. The 30 minutes after that point is absolute garbage.
for me, it was building up to be a "good" movie right up until Bats went full emo about his dad being a shitlord having falcone handle his mess. it all fell apart after that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So far it's all cams advertising themselves as 1080p.

Don't get me wrong, the main copy everyone is probably talking about is at least 480p of video quality, you can watch it if you need to see the movie. But it's like watching a movie in 1990 on a normal TV. It's below normal television standards of 2000's.

The audio was passable. It was almost like a cam, but didn't seem like a cam. It was better than any cam out.

I have a 4 gig version I'm checking now. I checked 4-5 other copies claiming to be a release, all fakes.

Xerge

<Donor>
Its more like a 720p screener with ads on it; the copy I have has the ads blurred on it. Watchable but id rather wait on the copies that'll float around this weekend

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just wait a couple more days for the actual release and the good versions will be out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user