The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Has anyone else been getting random messages from bots/scammers on PS4? Every night for the past week I have gotten one, each with girly gamer names saying hey or hi.... bizarre because I have been in offline mode since they added it.

Yes, I started receiving those in the past two weeks. I think 4 so far. Shortly after logging on I'll have someone message me. I was going to flip the switch in the privacy menu, but I didn't want to input my huge password with the controller.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Yes, I started receiving those in the past two weeks. I think 4 so far. Shortly after logging on I'll have someone message me. I was going to flip the switch in the privacy menu, but I didn't want to input my huge password with the controller.

I've been getting them for months... even with Privacy options turned on fucking ridiculous

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Haha I just got another between that message and now. I didn't log on to the service or anything, it's just out of the blue. Who falls for this shit?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I kinda wish I got normal scammer ones - I just get ones talking to me about "Hey, Skype with me hornyvixxxen" type garbage.

My woman is chill, but I could just imagine some jealous women really getting pissed with some guys out there that get them as well.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
DIANnsGWAAAZpaP.jpg:large

spronk

FPS noob
I guess I'll keep my Xbox One X, games in the next few months I'd play:

AC Origins
Gears of War 4
Forza 7
Shadows of War (still haven't played the first)
Wolfenstein 2
Far Cry 5
Anthem (maybe?)

It'll be my "single player games that I only wanna play near launch once and then trade in" machine. The only sad thing is I could play every single one of them on my PC as well, but I do generally prefer playing SP games on a console on the TV.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
If you ever run out of stuff (lol), can always tack on Gamepass or EA Access for a month too.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I think the Xbone X is going to do better than people think. The pre-orders sold out in like a half hour, and Amazon has it listed as already selling better than the PS4 Pro ytd. I love my Pro but I'm going to play multi-plat games on the system that gives the better experience, and based on the Tomb Raider comparisons that's going to be the X. And let's face it, as kick ass as exclusives are, people are mostly playing cross-platform games on these consoles.

spronk

FPS noob
Scorpio edition is back up on amazon by the way although I expect it to sell out again in the next few hours
http://smile.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B01GW8VG7O

There WILL be a non scorpio edition, also $499, the only difference is the scorpio edition has that green lettering with Scorpio and it comes with a vertical stand

It will be weird to play multiplats on xbox instead of PS4 going forward, although I expect at E3 2018 Sony will announce the PS5

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The only sad thing is I could play every single one of them on my PC as well, but I do generally prefer playing SP games on a console on the TV.
That's why I put my main gaming PC on my TV and just Steam stream games to my desk if they require mouse.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Scorpio edition is back up on amazon by the way although I expect it to sell out again in the next few hours
http://smile.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B01GW8VG7O

There WILL be a non scorpio edition, also $499, the only difference is the scorpio edition has that green lettering with Scorpio and it comes with a vertical stand

It will be weird to play multiplats on xbox instead of PS4 going forward, although I expect at E3 2018 Sony will announce the PS5

It sold out right after your post. And i realize that you don't have to put money down at Amazon, but even Gamestop's shitty $800 bundles are sold out.

spronk

FPS noob
Was going through paypal stuff and realized I had forgotten to redeem a $50 PSN code I bought two months ago, and when I applied it to my account it went up to $175. The limit used to be $150 for PSN wallet, I guess they upped it which is nice.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I preordered even though I don't really want it, figured I can always cancel it without an issue. Surprised it sold out, mist not be a large stock

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Preorders for everything sell out. Resellers suck.

I'd like to buy one, but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger without any exclusives that make it worthwhile.

spronk

FPS noob
dissidia NT beta key for PS4, only redeem if you are actually gonna try it out. its 9 gigs, beta is only up from 8/25 (today) to Sept 1st
JNBN-M9NF-GBLB