The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You can get a plus subscription for $5/mo. Less than that if you wait for the year pass to go on sale. You're missing out over peanuts.

Here: https://camelcamelcamel.com/Sony-Plus-Month-Subscription-3000133/product/B00FNQUN7Q?context=search

Also, what does "BC" mean in this context?

BC = Backwards Compatable. I had to look it up too :p

Thanks for the link, $5 seems reasonable. But in my case, I'd use it say 3 months out of the entire year depending what games are coming out. /shrug

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is there a speed hit on using USB over replacing the internal drive? I already have a 2tb interal I upgraded but I was always curious about that.

Minimal I load super fast with my SSD on both systems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I imagine all systems will be BC going forward, since they are on x86 architecture. It was the funky custom CPUs that made BC a challenge.

Unless it's 'not a good value'.

Battlefield: Bad Company is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today, might be part of the EA Access vault but haven't seen that announced.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is there a speed hit on using USB over replacing the internal drive? I already have a 2tb interal I upgraded but I was always curious about that.
When I looked it up a couple of weeks ago there were tests that showed it the same or slightly faster over USB (for whatever reason). Used the same HD

spronk

FPS noob
XBOX ONE X EXCLUSIVE FALL LINEUP

PD92jxc.jpg
h7xYLgg.jpg

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Well, at least you will be able to eat green Doritoes while you monkey with a crap overbloated UI and watch 4k movies (Ifyou can find out how to play one in an App) waiting for games to ship in 2018!

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I'll be getting an Xbox One X day 1.

I will be going nowhere near green Doritos. Yikes.

What flavor are they even?

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Pfft, my library will probably hit 200 games by the time it launches :p

Really though, around that time it'll probably be Madden and Mordor, probably use the launch as a reason to finally play through Gears 4 and anything else getting enhancement patches I never got around to.

spronk

FPS noob
box

DHjfk1KXcAAUHEy.jpg:large

console

DHjdVxvXkAgU0vm.jpg:large

gamestop will be announcing a trade promo after the official X release conference on sunday

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Every time I hear you guys speak excitedly about not getting one I feel nostalgia for the day when I too was so excited not to get one. Time has dulled the feeling of joy from that moment so I envy you the freshness of your lack of interest; hold on to it as long as you can.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What will you play on it? Everything got delayed :p

I'll play cross platforms on it if day one Mordor/Witcher etc get the patch. If not I'll buy a Pro and play with my move sticks in the dark like you.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users