The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Last edited:

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Best Buy has a couple XBox games buy 1 get 1 50% off.

Forza 6
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Recore
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive
Gears of War Ultimate Edition

All games are $19.99, second is $9.99.

With GCU $15.99 and $7.99.

Picked up ROTTR and Halo 5 for $26 after tax.

spronk

FPS noob
^ you were able to add a third game and get it for $7.99 as well, although unless you bought your xbox recently i dunno how you'd not already have most of those games

ok PSN sale this week
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/playstation-picks-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPICKSSALELP

titanfall 2 for $12, Divinity OS for $12, Red Dead Revolver (RDR1) for 9, Tekken 7 for $42

yakuza 0 for $36 is fantastic although I'd recommend physical over digital since it trades once you are done
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/yakuza-0/cid=UP0177-CUSA05070_00-YAKUZA0AMERICA00

Nier automata is $39 but $27 at best buy stores
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/nier-automata/cid=UP0082-CUSA04551_00-ANDROIDS20030612

star wars battlefront is $5, i think its also that price on pc/xb1. worth $5
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tion/cid=UP0006-CUSA00640_00-SWBULTIMATEPREOR

Last edited:

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
I was going to grab Divinity to play strictly as a couch co-op game with a friend of mine. Seems to have stellar reviews, anyone else play it entirely co-op?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I was going to grab Divinity to play strictly as a couch co-op game with a friend of mine. Seems to have stellar reviews, anyone else play it entirely co-op?

I bought it for this too. Haven't touched it.

Turns out people don't couch co-op anymore.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

@sukik and I played it last year and had a complete blast. You need a dedicated friend because that motherfucker took like 120 hours or something. We did almost every nook and cranny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
what now, xbox one fans
Introducing the Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII PS4 Bundle

bMv8mac.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Wait, what is this sorcery?
It was an amazon error, the same one that resulted in tons of people getting a free Echo Dot (I got one of those). Unfortunately they cancelled this before it shipped, at least for the vast majority of people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just beat Uncharted Lost Legacy. Great game and the HDR blew me away. One of the best looking games I've ever played. I'd give it a solid 8/10.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Decent month of games if you haven't played them. Too bad this Mordor isn't Play Anywhere.

DKlFJ2mUQAALn16.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
i can't wait to see what utter indie shit PSN shovels at us. that xb1 lineup is pretty damn solid though, i am getting a bit more excited about my Xbox One X and I think after Nov I may switch to mostly playing on my xbox instead of PS4 Pro, which is kinda weird. Still, PS4 is gonna get a ton of great exclusives - God of War, TLOU 2, Spiderman, Ni No Kuni 2, Death Stranding, Yakuza 6, Days Gone, Shadow of Collussus whereas xb1 has... that pirate ship game and crackdown 3.

Rumors already floating about on PS5 though, with at least two dev studios hiring that had language of "working on current gen and next gen consoles".

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
PS4 is x86 architecture, so it's almost guaranteed that the next system will be as well, and be backwards compatible. I think the days of crazy custom CPUs are done for Sony.

spronk

FPS noob
Decent month of games if you haven't played them. Too bad this Mordor isn't Play Anywhere.

DKlFJ2mUQAALn16.jpg

fake news from the liberal mainstream media! sadly real Oct GWG is not nearly as good

DKvT1aSUEAEIR-G.jpg

EU/NA PS+

PS4: MGS 5 Phantom Pain, Amnesia: Collection, Hue, Sky Force Anniversary
PS3: Monster Jam Battlegrounds, Hustle Kings
Vita: Hue, Sky Force Anniversary

mgs5 is pretty good esp since i've been meaning to finish the game but traded it in a long time ago, hope it can find my save game

Last edited:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, didn't realize I'd posted a rumor :(

MSG5 seems interesting, have it on PC but haven't given it much time.