The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Malkav

French Madman
Remembering it, I'm pretty sure that the dirt on Lara's face is dynamic in game. Meaning in cutscenes you can appear varying degrees of dirty. So the dirt on her face is definitely not "extra textures".

spronk

FPS noob
sept US PS+

tREtRqR.jpg

thats US only, EU gets a slightly diff lineup with Child of Light. Nice that PSVR owners get Rigs for free.

Malkav

French Madman
sept US PS+

thats US only, EU gets a slightly diff lineup with Child of Light. Nice that PSVR owners get Rigs for free.

Child of Light instead of which one?

Already have Child of Light but wouldn't be against getting Infamous.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Feel like they're going to be pushing PSVR really hard this holiday. Not expecting much movement in the Pro's price and the One S / PS4 Slim already get really cheap.

spronk

FPS noob
Child of Light instead of which one?

Already have Child of Light but wouldn't be against getting Infamous.

Child of Light replaces Strike Vector Ex for EU PS+ people, everyone gets Infamous

when will Knack's time come

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rigs is fucking awesome, it's really too bad they closed the studio after they made an amazing game.

Usually what happens with awesome games. Hey at least we are getting Knack 2.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I believe what happened is they made a primarily MP game (though there are bots and you can play alone to your hearts content) for a peripheral that was supply constrained, made it full price, then wondered why the population was struggling.

The shitty thing is they had released some dlc with a map and some new higher tier mechs with a plan to release higher tier mechs for each type of mech before it all got shut down.

Now they do something smart and give it away.

Really, these guys should be making a full single player experience with the tech they used here because its fucking brilliant. Endzone/Powerslam are so fucking fun. It's extremely immersive, super polished, and probably has the best graphics on PSVR (ps4pro anyways)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Feel like they're going to be pushing PSVR really hard this holiday. Not expecting much movement in the Pro's price and the One S / PS4 Slim already get really cheap.
It would be pretty stupid of them not to have a drop in price on the pro with the one x coming out.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Why? It's already $100 cheaper. At most I'd see them knocking $50 off and including games. I think they hold firm with 'look at our games, and look at the graphics on Horizon' and make MS prove why you should spend $100+. Then again with Gamepass and EA Access that's not that hard of an argument to make either.

Instead I think they work on improving PSVR attach rate because those customers probably spend even more on software and are less likely to leave the ecosystem. Assumptions, sure, but don't think that's anything too crazy.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Why? It's already $100 cheaper. At most I'd see them knocking $50 off and including games. I think they hold firm with 'look at our games, and look at the graphics on Horizon' and make MS prove why you should spend $100+. Then again with Gamepass and EA Access that's not that hard of an argument to make either.

Instead I think they work on improving PSVR attach rate because those customers probably spend even more on software and are less likely to leave the ecosystem. Assumptions, sure, but don't think that's anything too crazy.
Because the pro is a premium console that people buy for the improved visuals and features. Then a new Xbox comes out that is significantly more powerful and $100 more. People are going to be much more likely to consider the Xbox one x since it will have just released vs a less powerful machine that has been out for a year and hasn't dropped in price.

If I was willing to pay the current price for it I would have bought it last year.

And $50 drop is what I think they should do, thats a pretty good msrp change (plus promos from vendors)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pros should be pretty fucking cheap around BF anyways, but I'd expect an official price reduction anyways. I'm definitely glad I got mine for PSVR. Don't have a 4k tv though, don't care.

spronk

FPS noob
good weekend sale on classic PS4 and PSVR games at best buy - horizon zero dawn for $32 is a steal, esp if you wanna get the DLC since you have to have the base game to play it
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/search... Deals~On Sale^publisher_facet=Publisher~Sony

VR
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/search...rent Deals~On Sale&sp=+currentprice skuidsaas

The farpoint VR bundles were also in stock at every gamestop, best buy, and target I visited over the past week, at best buy its cheapest $64 with gcu