The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
It sounds like a good deal, my major concern would be game availability. And knowing Gamestop there will be some fine print worth reading.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Preshow is over, and the main presentation has begun. They’re starting strong with that Sucker Punch samurai game.

spronk

FPS noob
And this is why Microsoft is going to have so many problems, these games coming out in 2018 that are PSN exclusive look absolutely fantastic - God of War, Spiderman, the VR games, Ghost of Tsumashi, Last of Us 2, Days Gone, Shadow of The Colossus, even that Detroit Human scene looked pretty cool. Microsoft has that pirates MMO and Crackdown 3, both of which have suffered a lot of production problems and delays.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Honestly Ghost and GoW are the only 2 for sure im purchasing, but even considering that i dont game enough to buy more PS4 Games than Xb1 games. Perhaps its just the circle i travel with but i have 6-7x more ppl on my xbl list than my psn list. Would be nice if more X-platform play happened then perhaps id fiddle with my ps4 more but i just prefer xbl to psn and thats just my personal determining factor. I dont plan to buy Crackdown but i know a few of us waiting on Sea of Thieves, and Anthem will be great but doubt its out till winter or 2019.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Spider-Man still looking good, although I would’ve loved to see more gameplay, as is God of War. Ghost of Tsushima looks awesome, I love that we’re finally seeing something other than Assassin’s Creed and Red Dead Redemption doing historical open-world. In the pre-show, there was also an indie game called Oure that’s looking like Journey with dragons; I’ll need to look into that one eventually.

Kinda bummed they didn’t show Wild, however; last year’s Paris Games Week was the last time they showed it, so I thought it was pretty much a lock for this year.

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Detroit looks like the standout game honestly, just seen the trailer - not sure how i missed it before but fuck i like this trailer more than the others by far.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was hoping TLoU2 was actually them, remaking tomb raider again, and doing the same rapey-scene they debuted the other series remake with. That woulda been meta as fuck

spronk

FPS noob
more PS4 exclusives

Multiplat:

Spelunky 2 (assume its multiplat)
YouTube

Shadow of Colossus has a date, Feb 6th 2018. God of War is early 2018. Horizon Zero Dawn DLC is Nov 7th, Battlefront II is Nov 17th. Monster Hunter World is Jan 26 2018. Not sure about the others.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So getting my PS4 Pro on the 14th and looking for some games to grab. I haven't owned a console since the PS2. I chose PS since most Xbox stuff I want to play usually has a PC port.

So far I know I want to grab The Last of Us and the Uncharted stuff. As well as the newest Madden. If there were say 3 games that I should get, what would they be?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
So much win in those, Detroit Human just became 10x more interesting and holy shit that Samurai game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Detroit looks like the standout game honestly, just seen the trailer - not sure how i missed it before but fuck i like this trailer more than the others by far.

Yeah huge fan of David Cage here. I played the crap out of Indigo, Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls. This will be an automatic for me.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So getting my PS4 Pro on the 14th and looking for some games to grab. I haven't owned a console since the PS2. I chose PS since most Xbox stuff I want to play usually has a PC port.

So far I know I want to grab The Last of Us and the Uncharted stuff. As well as the newest Madden. If there were say 3 games that I should get, what would they be?

Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Until Dawn

But with that said, some remasters since you didn't have the PS3.

God of War 3 Remastered is a must since you didn't play it on PS3.
Uncharted Lost Legacy (I still need to play this)

• 2Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Until Dawn

But with that said, some remasters since you didn't have the PS3.

God of War 3 Remastered is a must since you didn't play it on PS3.
Uncharted Lost Legacy (I still need to play this)

Yeah I've seen those. Definitely will take a look. I have been getting bored with PC games stuff. Having a bunch of new IPs to check out makes me giddy to game again.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
"Everyone has to be fooled by a David Cage game at least once" -Some other person on the internet
I can’t wait to find out that the reason the robots are becoming self-aware is because they’re possessed by ghosts from another dimension that were pulled into this world by an Aztec priest through a psychic link with a cursed video game disc to help fight his war against the demons and the Space AI.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I can’t wait to find out that the reason the robots are becoming self-aware is because they’re possessed by ghosts from another dimension that were pulled into this world by an Aztec priest through a psychic link with a cursed video game disc to help fight his war against the demons and the Space AI.

I am assuming Beyond Two Souls here - I suggest playing the game again and pay attention next time.