The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone have the lightbar on their DS controller turn red while just in PS4 menus? I've read lots of different reasons why this may happen.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've only had one controller ever connected, its plugged in, but still red. Maybe try to resync?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This PSX is kinda confusing. Sony has this huge opportunity to showcase some great games coming out... but nope. Mostly boring talk (Detroit gameplay looks like the game will be good).

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, if anyone didn’t watch PSX and are wondering if they missed anything, the answer’s no. There was an on-stage demo for Detroit (the hostage negotiation scene from the first trailer), a little more footage of Soul Calibur 6, we learned that the Death Stranding trailer was in-engine, and they’re doing a remaster of MediEvil. That’s it.

I know they tried to lower expectations prior to this, but the lack of Spider-man, Ghost of Tsushima, and Fromsoft’s game was still surprising.

spronk

FPS noob
Shadow of the Colossus: PS4 Pro Enhancements, Special Edition Revealed

38929318791_36eda787ab_b.jpg

never played the original so looking forward to it

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the GF and i are buying a PS4 tomorrow. haven't owned a current gen system sine PS2. we've got a couple games picked out already (Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts), but we don't want to spend a whole lot. what are some good CHEAP games we can get? good two player experience a definite plus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yet you still bought one? Shock!

In my best frank voice from shamless, I am giving it away to a kid later. I am going to finish this Xenoblade 2 game, and chuck it away. I hope the kid with cancer doesn't get pissed. "Hey, I have cancer already, thanks pal"

• 2Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
the GF and i are buying a PS4 tomorrow. haven't owned a current gen system sine PS2. we've got a couple games picked out already (Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts), but we don't want to spend a whole lot. what are some good CHEAP games we can get? good two player experience a definite plus.

You are making a wise choice. The PS4 and the Xbox One, (Even the vanilla with Kinect, used) is outselling the Switch. So Persona 5 for you. Rocket League for your lady, and make sure to get the Pro if you have a 4k. :)

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The only exclusives really worth playing are P5, Bloodborne and maybe HZD if you're looking for a filler game.

It looks like 2018 is going to be better for Sony, but I feel like they've had a pretty poor showing in 2017 tbh.

Avoid the order 1886, the Knack series, Killzone, The Last Guardian and the new Uncharted. Infamous was ok if you want a superhero game.

• 4Picard
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The only exclusives really worth playing are P5, Bloodborne and maybe HZD if you're looking for a filler game.

It looks like 2018 is going to be better for Sony, but I feel like they've had a pretty poor showing in 2017 tbh.

Avoid the order 1886, the Knack series, Killzone, The Last Guardian and the new Uncharted. Infamous was ok if you want a superhero game.

Pharm,

Don’t listen to this fucking moron. Horizon was awesome as we all know get that. BB and dark souls are the same regardless. Uncharted lost legacy is cheap and great. And if you like it, buy uncharted four which is one of the best story driven games I have ever played. Your kids will love no mans sky right now. It’s where it needs to be now. Space legos. Last guardian Controls suck, but the story fucking is awesome for kids. Get the remake if you find it cheap. Or GameFly it.

As from that, it’s the best cross platform console as well. If you want MS exclusives you can buy them from a PC, and glad you didn’t buy a switch. 1) this console is a cheap piece of shit. 2) I bought it for one game and I’m pretty sure the kids that are sick will wonder why the helI I brought them this piece of shit for them instead of a ps4 which I’m going to now bring 5 to cover for the shit I’m going to probably get for giving the switch.

Have fun with your new console buddy. You made the best choice. It’s the best console until 2020.

Oops also, for you, buy last of us remastered. One of the best games of the century. Sony has it locked on awesome exclusive content. I would also consider all of the god of war remakes of you didn’t play them on ps2 and ps3. Avoid ascension. It sucked. But GoW 1-3 were epic. Also, get journey. Great little game. :)

Last edited:

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Pharm,

Don’t listen to this fucking moron. Horizon was awesome as we all know get that. BB and dark souls are the same regardless. Uncharted lost legacy is cheap and great. And if you like it, buy uncharted four which is one of the best story driven games I have ever played. Your kids will love no mans sky right now. It’s where it needs to be now. Space legos. Last guardian Controls suck, but the story fucking is awesome for kids. Get the remake if you find it cheap. Or GameFly it.

As from that, it’s the best cross platform console as well. If you want MS exclusives you can buy them from a PC, and glad you didn’t buy a switch. 1) this console is a cheap piece of shit. 2) I bought it for one game and I’m pretty sure the kids that are sick will wonder why the helI I brought them this piece of shit for them instead of a ps4 which I’m going to now bring 5 to cover for the shit I’m going to probably get for giving the switch.

Have fun with your new console buddy. You made the best choice. It’s the best console until 2020.

Oops also, for you, buy last of us remastered. One of the best games of the century. Sony has it locked on awesome exclusive content. I would also consider all of the god of war remakes of you didn’t play them on ps2 and ps3. Avoid ascension. It sucked. But GoW 1-3 were epic. Also, get journey. Great little game. :)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

This rivals some incorrect shit from the Politics thread. Shitpost Saturday spill over in to Other Games?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user