The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Im disappointed with how hard Sony is pushing vr. Some of us don't want 3d, I mean pump basketball shoes, I mean ps move, I mean VR.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Im disappointed with how hard Sony is pushing vr. Some of us don't want 3d, I mean pump basketball shoes, I mean ps move, I mean VR.

I agree with you about PSVR but Reebok pumps were awesome.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Hitman Christmas Episode (Paris + bonus) will be free for 3 weeks starting tomorrow, once you grab it it will be yours forever. HIGHLY recommend getting this if you never played, you will get hooked
Happy Hitman Holiday - IO Interactive

I finished the game on PC, rebought on xbox one X and have been playing on and off as they re-released all the Elusive Targets (you get 1 shot at doing them, they last a week) so its pretty fun redoing all that stuff in 4k

Ep67y4a.jpg

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Sony sent out emails with 20% discount codes for digital PSN purchases, the email title is "YOUR_PSN_NAME, see what's new this week". Used mine to get a couple of VR games - Driveclub VR, 100ft robot golf, end space, solus project, VR Worlds, Virry, and a few others all of which are on 60-80% off as well.

Holiday sale week 1
Holiday Sale | Week 1 | Official PlayStation™Store US

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Anyone have a 20% off code they aren't going to use? I tried to sign up for the newsletter and even changed my email addy but no joy.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I never get the discount codes emailed to me and found out I wasn't subscribed to get them but most likely too late to get it anyway..

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is ESO worth a shit on PS4? I see it's 10 bucks for the sale and a friend wants to play it but I assume the servers are dead and I remember everyone saying it sucked balls.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Is ESO worth a shit on PS4? I see it's 10 bucks for the sale and a friend wants to play it but I assume the servers are dead and I remember everyone saying it sucked balls.

Physical or digital? If you have to use bandwidth towards a cap, no. If physical, if you have a 4k HDR display it can be a bit better. Last I logged in to check out HDR/4k with the game I saw a lot of people in the low level areas. One thing though is now you can go through the story by itself without having to do any of the side quests. Story isn't anything to shout home at though. Can't comment on PvP. I would say there are plenty of other good coop games to give a shot too.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
From what I understand ESO is only worth a shit with Morrowind too, regardless of platform. So it's more like $30.

Hekotat

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
From what I understand ESO is only worth a shit with Morrowind too, regardless of platform. So it's more like $30.

So this is now on sale for 19 bucks for the expansion upgrade. I’m tempted because people are saying it has a much better story line. Hekotat Hekotat you picking it up used and maybe a Morrowind upgrade?

(Screw it I had 10 in Psn credit so it was 13 out of pocket. I’ll jump the shark for that and let you know how Morrowind is)

Hekotat

So this is now on sale for 19 bucks for the expansion upgrade. I’m tempted because people are saying it has a much better story line. Hekotat Hekotat you picking it up used and maybe a Morrowind upgrade?

(Screw it I had 10 in Psn credit so it was 13 out of pocket. I’ll jump the shark for that and let you know how Morrowind is)

Well ESO is only 10 right now, figure I'll get that and try it and if I enjoy it pick up Morrowind. I'll only be out 10 if I don't care for it.

• 1Like

Brad2770

I received this email. What’s up with this?

IF YOU PURCHASED A SONY “FAT” PLAYSTATION® 3 COMPUTER
ENTERTAINMENT CONSOLE BETWEEN NOVEMBER 1, 2006 AND APRIL 1, 2010, A CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT MAY AFFECT YOU

The sole purpose of this notice is to inform you of the settlement so that you can decide what to do.

A proposed settlement has been reached in the nationwide class action lawsuit, In re Sony PS3 “Other OS” Litigation, United States District Court, Northern District of California, Case No. C-10-1811 (YGR). This lawsuit challenges the decision to disable the Other OS functionality from “Fat” PS3 computer entertainment consoles through Firmware Update 3.21, released on April 1, 2010. “Fat” PS3 consoles were consoles manufactured with the ability to install a Linux operating system as an alternative to the game operating system. Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (“SCEA”) (n/k/a Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC) is the defendant and denies all allegations.

If the settlement is approved and you are a Class Member, you may be eligible to submit a claim for benefits. You are a Class Member if you purchased a Fat PS3 between November 1, 2006 and April 1, 2010 from an authorized retailer for family, personal and/or household use and you: (1) used the Other OS functionality; (2) knew about the Other OSfunctionality; or (3) contend or believe that you lost value or desired functionality or were otherwise injured as a consequence of Firmware Update 3.21and/or the disablement of Other OS functionality in the Fat PS3. Class Members will be eligible to receive a cash payment up to $65 per valid claim, the exact amount of which will depend on how many valid claims are submitted. The deadline for submitting claim forms is April 15, 2018. Claim forms are available on the Settlement Website or may be obtained by calling the Settlement Administrator.

You may choose to exclude yourself from the settlement by sending your name, address, PS3 serial number, PlayStation Network Sign-In ID and/or PlayStation Network Online ID, along with a statement that you wish to be excluded to the Settlement Administrator at the address below. If you exclude yourself, you will not receive anything but will retain your right to sue. You may also object to the settlement with the option to appear at the final approval hearing with your own attorney at your cost. If you do nothing or object to the settlement, you will be bound by its terms and cannot later sue SCEA. All exclusion requests and objections must be submitted by April 15, 2018.

If you filed a claim with the Settlement Administrator for a benefit under the previous proposed settlement of the above-referenced class action litigation, you do not need to resubmit. To check on the status of your previous claim, please contact the Settlement Administrator.

Please contact the Settlement Administrator at the below address or visit: www.OtherOsSettlement.comfor more information. The Settlement Administrator is:

In re Sony PS3 “Other OS” Litigation
c/o Garden City Group, LLC
P.O. Box 10312
Dublin, OH 43017-5912

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT SCEA OR THE COURT FOR INFORMATION

If you wish to UNSUBSCRIBE from future email messages from the Settlement Administrator with regard to this Settlement, please click on this link.