The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably get it on PC then. I definitely didn't love the controls and it made me stop playing
Get it on PC, and then just stream it to your TV at 1080p with your Steam Link. Best of both worlds!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Witcher 3 plays fantastically with M&KB, but then I prefer every game with M&KB. I haven't used a controller in ages, I just prefer the feeling of WASD. Especially in action games.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

I can understand the argument for mice in some games, but trying to pretend that a XIXth century typing device is the best interface for XXIst century video games is a bit silly.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think you mean "RIP Noodle's Anus - MCMLXXXIX"

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only if you kick it old school.

God, I'd hate to have been a mathematician back then.

If I remember my history correctly, mathematics really didn't exist until the Arabic form of numbers came along. Just simple tallies. But this is getting off topic.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I can understand the argument for mice in some games, but trying to pretend that a XIXth century typing device is the best interface for XXIst century video games is a bit silly.

More accessible keys with less modifiers necessary. Unless you're playing a game where button pressure is important it's objectively better than a controller.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Arguing over preferred game controls in 2017 objectively makes you a faggot

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

DSi1TMRVQAAEUNs.jpg

Turok!