The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. DV destroys HDR10. The differences are night and day. Also, Dolby provides more value to content producers and manufacturers in how to use HDR and the best methods of content delivery as a part of the license cost. It’s not like they are just charging a license fee for giggles.

We haven’t even seen hdr10+. Dynamic meta data is one thing. Knowing how to actually work with it is another and Dolby takes that to a new level. Dolby also owns the theaters. DV will soon be in a lot of them as a standard, and film content will transfer over to 4K and streaming easily.

ARC is finicky which is why I love this idea of not having to use my LG for this. Nor do I want to purchase and LG specific player with DV support.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So I got an Xbox X for my birthday. I have a BoGO 50% used game coupon. Any great recommendations for Xbox games?.i have a ps4 and have played most of the cross overs.

Recommend me some good older Xbox games, 360 games are ok!

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So I got an Xbox X for my birthday. I have a BoGO 50% used game coupon. Any great recommendations for Xbox games?.i have a ps4 and have played most of the cross overs.

Red Dead Redemption has a Xbox One X patch that adds high res textures. I recently played through it on the One X.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Sign up for Gamepass. That will be your best first start. Anything worth playing is on there.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

You gotta do RDR like Soy said. RDR2 coming out soon and the 4 k patch is god tier.

Old 360 games that are BC:
1)Entire Gears series
2) Halo all of them reach a plus
3) spec ops the line
4) vanquish
5) many more sure others can list

Get gamepass. With amazon and GCU shitting the bed I’d say it’s one of the best deals in gaming undoubtedly for new Xbox owners.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Whatever you do don't buy Mass Effect Andromeda for $7.49 :p EA wouldn't get me to install that thing even if they deposited $100 in my live account.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Whatever you do don't buy Mass Effect Andromeda for $7.49 :p EA wouldn't get me to install that thing even if they deposited $100 in my live account.
601.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
RDR 2 it goes on sale regularly for $15 - physical, GOTY edition and digital same
Forza Horizon 3
Cuphead maybe?
Sunset Overdrive?
Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon (?) are two 360 BC games I've heard are great, they go on sale digitally for $5-10 regularly just wait till then. might be part of gamepass now too

stuff like Halo, Gears of War, etc you can get thru gamepass just 1 month trial will let you play a lot and then you can drop it for a while. There honestly isn't much else XB1 exclusive

spronk

FPS noob
xbl summer sale is live 279 games stuff like FH3+ all DLC for $40 (great), pre order shenmue 1 & 2 10% off at $27, cuphead $16 but not seeing a whole lot of amazing deals
Xbox One Games | Xbox

• 1Like