The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
New Game Pass titles for Novemeber, with more being announced 11/10 at the Xbox event.

XGP-NOV1.png

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
What do you guys aim for when it comes to display height for your console gaming? Do you try to have your resting vision in the middle, bottom, or top sections of the screen? Has anyone done some testing with all of them and can offer some insights?

spronk

FPS noob
Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle 2 (pay what you want and help charity)

THQ Nordic PS4 game bundle, comes as a SINGLE KEY for all games (throws away games you already own basically)

$1 - Lock's Quest, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut
$BTA - This is the Police, The Dwarves, Red Faction 2, Black Mirror, Destroy All Humans 2
$15 - Titan Quest, Darksiders, Sine Mora EX, Battle Chasers Nightwar

Nothing great but decent enough, most of these have/will be PS+ games tho. You can pick your own charity and set the $ sliders at the bottom to give most to charity too

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is Shadow of the Colossus part of the ICO games that were on Ps2 back in the day? The wiki says that it was, so is this a re-master? Wife LOVED those games, so I wanna get it for her since she beat HZD.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is Shadow of the Colossus part of the ICO games that were on Ps2 back in the day? The wiki says that it was, so is this a re-master? Wife LOVED those games, so I wanna get it for her since she beat HZD.
It's a remaster of the original game yes. I think they were made by the same company but vastly different games

spronk

FPS noob

yes its a remaster of the ps2 and ps3 versions of the same game. I quit the game after 2 hours because I thought the controls were utter trash and I hated it.

If she likes those games you should also pick up The Last Guardian, its very similar thematically / play wise. She may also like RIME.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yes, and when you turn it on it makes the Taco Bell 'bell' noise they play on their commercials, lol.

Grats man! :)

What would be epic however is if everytime you turned on the system, this video played before you got to the main menu.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Grats man! :)

What would be epic however is if everytime you turned on the system, this video played before you got to the main menu.

I love how the prices of Taco Bell haven't changed much since 1997.

New Game Pass titles for Novemeber, with more being announced 11/10 at the Xbox event.

XGP-NOV1.png

sukik sukik just reupped Game Pass. It's actually a great deal considering Fh4 on there. Sniper Elite games are awesome. They have cheesy stories and you shoot Hitler in the balls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
if you win a taco bell xbox you should ebay it, they apparently sell for like $1000 because they only made 5k of them or whatever, then use that money and buy a x, ps4 pro, switch, and elite controller

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
if you win a taco bell xbox you should ebay it, they apparently sell for like $1000 because they only made 5k of them or whatever, then use that money and buy a x, ps4 pro, switch, and elite controller

after your rip off posts I haven't sold anything on ebay.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Im thinking about doing it unless better deals pop up. I was planning on getting Spiderman anyways so that we'll make it $140 for the console minus the game.

spronk

FPS noob
everyone's doing the $199 ps4 slim w/ spiderman bundle, no word yet on best buy or gamestop and whether they will have a ps4 pro bundle. gamestop looks like it'll be doing some sort of switch deal since they have started stockpiling crazy amounts of switches in store