The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
$25 is a really good price for God of War, its normally $35+ still
Where? Oh , Target.

spronk spronk You think we'll see better deals on games than $40 each with the Buy 2, get 1 at Target? Looking to pick up quite a few games on console, as I feel I've hit a dry spell on PC. Gonna catch up.

Crone

My wishlist for Ps4 games this Black Friday is getting YUGE! I already own Uncharted 1-4, Skyrim, RDR2, and Spiderman. That reminds me though I want to get the Spiderman DLC.

• Spider-man DLC
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider - 20 year edition
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  • The Last Guardian
  • Shadow of the Collossus
  • Until Dawn
  • Resident Evil 7: biohazard
  • God of War
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far

• Spyro Reignited Trilogy (my kid is gonna go nuts for this, he's beaten Knack 1 & 2)
  • AC: Odyssey

Last edited:

joz123

Potato del Grande
Theres only a few things i wanna try to get on black friday:

DQ11
Yakuza 6/Kiwami 2
AC Odyssey
PS+ discount

Vorph

No Switch deals yet? Still on the fence about whether to grab one now or wait until next year when the hardware refresh happens. Don't really need it until SMT5 but there's a few things I'd play now. Anyone know if there's still a chance of getting hardware which will forever be susceptible to a hack?

Therage

Vyemm Raider
No Switch deals yet? Still on the fence about whether to grab one now or wait until next year when the hardware refresh happens. Don't really need it until SMT5 but there's a few things I'd play now. Anyone know if there's still a chance of getting hardware which will forever be susceptible to a hack?

Doubtful but I've seen some sales not huge on switch consoles. Like 40-50 off. I heard Nintendo refurbished ones are like 40 off list price. But I assume with smash and other bundles coming for holidays might be a cheaper way to get one.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far
  • Kingdom Hearts 4 (pre-order)

Huh? Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out in January. Kingdom Hearts 4 hasn't been talked about and probably won't exist for nearly a decade.

Crone

Huh? Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out in January. Kingdom Hearts 4 hasn't been talked about and probably won't exist for nearly a decade.
My bad, typed it out wrong from my Amazon wish list. Just KH3, not 4 at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ohhh ,that reminds me I want to get PS+ again this year too.
Oh yeah I might want to start looking into the PS+ thing. Lost all my savegames on the PS4 because I had no backup and that alone would have been worth $60 a year to me.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
  • Spyro Reignited Trilogy (my kid is gonna go nuts for this, he's beaten Knack 1 & 2)
Hell, I'm excited for that lol. I loved Spyro as a kid. I just hope it's how I remembered it. My kids should love it also!
Also, MediEvil, another of my favorites, comes out next year.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loved MediEvil as a kid and that looks like a sweet remaster. I hope they add some content to it as well as just redoing the art, given it wasn't an overly long game from what I remember.

spronk

FPS noob
black friday ads are now out for pretty much everywhere except gamestop

Walmart Black Friday 2018 Adscan
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-friday/sale-ad/?category=doorbusters

a couple places are creating spreadsheets for video game deals, nothing extraordinary but Best Buy will have 1 year PS+ for $40 (which means probably amazon and gamestop will match), PS4 Slims with Spider-Man are $199 EVERYWHERE, PSVR kits look like they will also be $199, and Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for $299 ($359 msrp) are also everywhere.

Game wise its pretty much gonna be $25-35 for every new game released in the last year except for RDR 2. AC Odyssey is $35 at a bunch of places, $30 at best buy. Lot of switch games on sale at walmart and best buy too.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Well I better sell my nonpro PS4 quick before this shit starts popping up here and ruins the price.

spronk

FPS noob
if you are a military / vet aafes is selling PS4 Pro with RDR2 bundle (latest model PS4 Pro) for $349 starting tomorrow, no tax either makes it a great deal

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user