The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Did the swap today, even used my old copy of spiderman for the trade in lol. I had a launch 500gb ps4 so really no reason not to do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, when I went to Gamestop to ask how many Switches they'd have on Thurs the manager mentioned that every Spider-Man bundle they had was out the door right after they opened up on Sunday. Was kind of surprised when she said only a couple Xbones sold so far, that's a fairly good deal going on too.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had to mash the refresh button on the Walmart and Gamestop page on Sunday at midnight because the sites were getting pummeled. Surprisingly there were still units available online throughout most of Sunday from what I could tell.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Spider-Man is going on sale on the psn store for a few days, but might be best to wait to get a used copy thanks to the glut of bundles.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Picked up a Spider-Man bundle today on Walmart.com for $199. Shipped right to my door.

Also picked up God of War for $22, Horizon ZD for $10, Uncharted Collection $10, Uncharted Lost Legacy $10, and TLoU Remastered for $6. Great deals today.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Black Friday GameStop is giving a $50 gift card with the purchase of any new switch, xbone or PS4. Makes the deal.even more lucrative

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Damn I just realized I might want a PS4 in the living room so I can move the pro to my office and haven't had time to buy or play Spiderman yet.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
you might be searching wrong...if i remember correctly you live south shore or something...i live north shore and plenty in stock according to site
None of these are in stock
Screenshot_20181120-182740.png

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Black Friday GameStop is giving a $50 gift card with the purchase of any new switch, xbone or PS4. Makes the deal.even more lucrative
The game card deal specifically excludes the Spider-Man bundle, that's why everyone bought them on Sunday. At least one of the xbone deals isn't eligible either, so it's mainly just for Switch buyers and people getting a Pro.

• 1Like