The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not a huge open world fan but I feel I need to adapt to the style since that's all they make now. I did want to get DQ11 but holding off until it's really on sale

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
biscuit and i wanted to see the Black Friday chaos and don't have very many two-player games to play together, so we decided to go to Walmart to get Borderlands and a few $2 DVDs

cashier forgot to charge us for Borderlands, realized after we got home. schwing.

• 2Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what the fuck a biscuit is so I blocked that part out

1543072204972.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
2 of these and a coke for breakfast before i logged into EQ to play before afternoon classes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Speaking of missing out... Bless you Black Friday!! and Gamestop open until 10pm.

View attachment 183809

yeah my buddy just got a X (and 65 OLED) after just playing MMOs since 1999 as well. He's all "dude this Witcher game is amazing!!11"

Uncharted LL on the Pro is beautiful. I really enjoyed that but UC is easily my favorite Sony franchise.
AC:Greece is amazing
I just bought the Batmans as well. I hear they are getting a 4k Patch on the X next week so I am super stoked about that.
God of War is my runner up for GOTY behind RDR2. Amazing game I hope you got a Pro for that!

Great games

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I bought DQ11 for $30 at Best buy last night. Got enough games for the year now Jesus Christ

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ha no way. I just bought return to Arkham as well. :) 4k patches on X are already out. Games look fantastic. Only five bucks.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
so is this the HD remaster or just the original bundle? the HD remaster was AIDs from a color and shadow perspective.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah my buddy just got a X (and 65 OLED) after just playing MMOs since 1999 as well. He's all "dude this Witcher game is amazing!!11"

Uncharted LL on the Pro is beautiful. I really enjoyed that but UC is easily my favorite Sony franchise.
AC:Greece is amazing
I just bought the Batmans as well. I hear they are getting a 4k Patch on the X next week so I am super stoked about that.
God of War is my runner up for GOTY behind RDR2. Amazing game I hope you got a Pro for that!

Great games
Yea, don't have a Pro. :(

If there was any kind of deal on the Pro this Black Friday, I probably would have bit and gotten one, but there wasn't.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know what the fuck a biscuit is so I blocked that part out

B-Biscuit B-Biscuit , my girlfriend

nowhere in my post did i mention that the cashier was a female. you fucking shitlord, you just assume all cashiers are female?

(she was female)

(but her nametag also said she was department manager, so accidentally not ringing up $14 in merchandise is even funnier)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Don't recall hearing about this in this thread, has anybody tried one of these? Using the Xbox Elite everywhere sounds to good to be true.

EDIT decided to give it a try, will report back on how it does when I get it

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
B-Biscuit B-Biscuit , my girlfriend

nowhere in my post did i mention that the cashier was a female. you fucking shitlord, you just assume all cashiers are female?

(she was female)

(but her nametag also said she was department manager, so accidentally not ringing up $14 in merchandise is even funnier)
Yea, I'm with Noodleface Noodleface , she wanted dat D , and was hoping she'd score some points with you.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Look man I never got into online dating, especially forum dating

We met IRL, she's just cooler than your wife. Wasn't afraid to show her this place, and she liked the humor enough she wanted to join.

Some of my best jokes are actually from her. :p

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
so is this the HD remaster or just the original bundle? the HD remaster was AIDs from a color and shadow perspective.

For Batman? Return to Arkham. Both have been 4k enhanced on X. Looks pretty good to me. :)

• 1Like