The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Correct, all EA games have a 10 hour trial, and most sports titles are added to the vault a months before the next version releases. Vault titles are 100% access, no timer, etc.

Madden 19 for example was added to the vault in February, it was released in August.

I'm a few hours into A Way Out with a friend, been a fun time.

Last edited:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Looks like you can grab an Xbox one S all digital with three games and a switch for 400 total when using the 10% off coupon.

That one S digital must be flying off shelves. 😜

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Has anyone had issues with getting HDR content to play off of an OG PS4?

I have all the settings correct and the PS4 says it is compatible, but when I play HDR videos from YouTube or Amazon Prime it never switches over to HDR.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

I have all the settings correct and the PS4 says it is compatible, but when I play HDR videos from YouTube or Amazon Prime it never switches over to HDR.
Have you tried a different HDMI cable? It says in the PS4 video output info that HDR is available in all refresh rates?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
h1lp7rafp2b31.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i don't think the ps4 youtube app supports HDR, not sure about amazon prime either. generally you have to use the native apps on your TV for HDR support, and only the native TV apps support stuff like dolby vision or ATMOS

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Are you going through a receiver? On my Yamaha there was an OSD menu I had to access and change the HDMI type from like 1 to 2 or some such. Only thing that fixed it for me.

• 1Like

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great deal going on right now for Xbox game pass. You can upgrade all of your stored up Xbox Gold time to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Max is 3 years.

tl;dr: I just got 3 years of Xbox Game Pass for $1.

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah just remember to add up to MAX 3 years of gold or regular game pass to your account BEFORE you convert, after you convert you CANNOT downgrade back to normie game pass and the conversion rate isn't as good

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
or any assassins creed
Since most people will go for the newest one, I'll say that I'd definitely advise against getting AC Odyssey now. It was a pretty good game when I bought it the first time the Gold version dropped to $40 but they keep adding more and more pointless grind to it that seems to exist solely so that they can sell their boost MTXs. There was no good to ever increase the level cap past 50, let alone all the way to 100 or whatever it is now. All they've done is make you grind a shitload more XP to end up the same as you were before the cap increased (plus all the materials you have to farm to upgrade all your shit).

• 1Solidarity