The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
With that said I am not buying a new Xbox and the PS5 will be taking over as Primary console for everything. MS needs to pull their head out and better come up with some games for a reason for me to buy one this coming gen.

This gen was the first time I didn't buy both consoles, and I don't feel I've missed on much by not having an XBox. Not planning on getting one in the next gen unless they have a few exclusives I want.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll be skipping Xbox as well. Gamepass on PC is nice and PS5 will have actual exclusives I want.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
But seriously, PS5 almost definitely for me. Game pass is super nice for sure, but honestly I’m lucky if I get through half a dozen games in a year and most of those I wait until they hit sub $30 or even $20, so the main draw of game pass doesn’t do much for me.

And thinking back, like half of the games I thought were the best this gen were Sony exclusive. HZD, god of war, Spider-Man, bloodborne, uncharted 4

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah PS5 probably will have Knack 2 as it’s release game.

i think you mean Knack 3, good sir

9b5.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Knackers.

PS4 pro worth getting at this point or wait for ps5? Was thinking of some 4K gaming with the kids.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Totally worth getting. You can get thousands of hours worth of good games for roughly $300 at this point.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Sweet for the Pro Players. :) (Free for me still on Xbox one X - this may be the only reason why this damn thing will get any use aside from being a 4k atmos and netflix 4k hdr atmos player (And Dolby vision)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I get this on PC Gamepass as well. Will probably play on PC. I wonder if it's any good.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm for sure playing on PC, which if it wasn't free I'd be waiting for reviews and a sale

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I think I get this on PC Gamepass as well. Will probably play on PC. I wonder if it's any good.

It's Obsidian. So...

Awesome open world, fantastic story, great game play; bugs to the point it makes Skyrim look like a circa 2001 Blizzard title launch. With that said at least Obsidian will fix their bugs unlike Bethesda who has their fans do it and then charges them to use their DLC user created mod shop.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Project xCloud working really well (only tried Killer Instinct and Halo 5 so far). Time to get a mount for my phone and Xbox controller.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hollow Knight is like 8 bucks on PS4. Worth it?
The game is great yeah, at least if you like the genre(metroidvanias). It's not an easy game though and it takes a while like most games in that genre, but it has really good combat, nice level design and looks awesome.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Without a doubt it's worth $8 if you even remotely like the genre. I think the only thing that varies is if you get it on steam, you can alter the location of where upgrades are which forcibly changes your path through the story.

spronk

FPS noob

not gonna lie thats pretty cool, and the TV they are using

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users