The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I did the trial a year or so ago, Bloodbourne was playable and stable but other games, particularly ps3, weren't very playable at all

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya the PS2 and PS4 you can just download and those are supposed to play fine but the PS3 ones are stream only which kinda sucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
So, umm dumb question. If I get a Switch do I have access to classic NES and SNES titles and can I play those co-op with the kiddo? Running out of quarantine stuff to do

spronk

FPS noob
So, umm dumb question. If I get a Switch do I have access to classic NES and SNES titles and can I play those co-op with the kiddo? Running out of quarantine stuff to do

you have to buy a nintendo online sub (~$20/yr) and then you get a small library of NES/SNES games, the list is here. I think all are co-op although i'm not sure tbh, most are "swap controllers, one player at a time" co-op not real co-op

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Just preordered this.

XboxWire_Controller_1920x1080.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok so if you like any games on that list the majority are downloadable on PS Now (non streaming downloads) and you can get the service for a year for 44.99.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
sukik sukik and I gameshare so no I’ll play it first on Xbox X then PC.

Also:

• 1Worf

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I haven't seen a single thing confirming that the reason for this wave of leaks was due to working conditions (besides being forced to work with a bunch of SJW faggots, including the boss of the whole project). The first leaker explicitly stated that it was because they were sick of seeing all the progressive/leftist garbage being shoehorned into the game everywhere, and given the content of the new leak it would seem more likely that this was the same person or at least done for the same reason.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't seen any leaks, but is that SJW stuff real? Was Joel too much toxic masculinity?

• 1Like