The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

For the Xbox 20/20 May update, we will focus on giving you a first look at next-gen gameplay, trailers and sneak peeks from a wide variety of publishing partners and independent developers across the globe and industry, including Ubisoft’s recently announced Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and hear from game creators about what they’re doing with their games on Xbox Series X.​
We’ll be confirming games that utilize our new Smart Delivery feature, which ensures that you always play the best version of the games you own for your console, across generations. And all the games you’ll see will be Xbox Series X Optimized, meaning they are built to take advantage of the powerful Xbox Series X features that make games look and feel incredible, including 4K resolution at up to 120 frames per second, DirectStorage, hardware-accelerated DirectX raytracing, super-fast load times and much more.​
In July, we will dedicate time to focus on the incredible games coming from Xbox Game Studios. A number of our studio teams are looking forward to sharing first looks at new gameplay, insights from development teams being optimized for Xbox Series X, and brand-new game announcements. We cannot wait to share this initial look at what some of those teams are working on.​

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2B4B187D-1FC2-4354-B14B-D90155262E24.jpeg

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The usual current-subscribers-can-get-fucked fine print though -- "Open only to users who haven't already tried Spotify Premium."

Also, Mechwarrior V: Mercenaries was just added to Game Pass PC without any announcement at all. RDR 2 should be up on Xbone too.

Last edited:

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
their big Xbox Series X gameplay reveal.

So far it is very underwhelming with a lot of 'optimized for series X' type things that will clearly be perfectly fine on Xbox One

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its been amazingly bad. Mostly just trailers, not the actual gameplay they hyped up so much. Gameplay != in engine trailer, imo.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This is crap - sad sad crap and i love xbox but jesus this is just crap

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Damn that was horrible, and yeah I think Microsoft has a very different definition of what gameplay is.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
After hyping the AC:Valhala gameplay reveal that's all we got? lol

I was expecting, actual gameplay, you know.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Haha that was one of the worst damn things I have ever seen.

Nice gameplay trailers of games.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Surely there must be an opening for marketing director in Redmond yes?

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Agree with the sentiment, I want to see more gameplay and now that they've had this event I'd expect to see more from some of the devs themselves where it makes sense.

sukik

The whole TLOU2 DMCA thing they made forum/internet do has removed any desire I've had to eventually get a PlayStation again. What a bunch of twats.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The whole TLOU2 DMCA thing they made forum/internet do has removed any desire I've had to eventually get a PlayStation again. What a bunch of twats.
Well you're in luck. Wait... No one wants an Xbox now either

• 1Worf

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Oh I’m still buying one since all the guys buy Xbox systems. I’m not too worried since I pc game mainly.

sukik

I do both PC and xbox currently, and I'd always planned on adding a PS to the lineup. I like my xbox for couch games, and would probably just use the PS for exclusives. I don't even care that SJW's are going to ruin Sony exclusives for the lulz. Just don't try to sue people for making fun of your stupid decisions.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I wonder how much cross system play we’ll see next gen, it seems like Sony has softened its stance a bit recently. If that’s the case and most multiplats are cross play, then the only reason to get an Xbox Sex is for game pass and maybe performance differences depending on how much difference the hardware makes in real games

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the game is crossplat why aren't you getting the PC version for better performance anyways?

All 3 options have the game? Play PC. Exclusive game you don't want to wait a year on? Guess which system it's likely on.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If the game is crossplat why aren't you getting the PC version for better performance anyways?

All 3 options have the game? Play PC. Exclusive game you don't want to wait a year on? Guess which system it's likely on.
Fuck any crossplay with PC. Fucking bunch of hackers named 4chan.

And for shooters, playing against people with KBM is about as retarded an idea as possible. At least the number of people using Xim on consoles because they are uncoordinated aspies is limited.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Fuck any crossplay with PC. Fucking bunch of hackers named 4chan.

And for shooters, playing against people with KBM is about as retarded an idea as possible. At least the number of people using Xim on consoles because they are uncoordinated aspies is limited.
Found the guy that didn't upgrade his potato PC! I get it bro, triplets are expensive.

• 1Solidarity