The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LMAOOOOO Assassin's Creed Valhalla Will Run 'at a Minimum of 30 FPS' on Xbox Series X - IGN

Here's a gem from the comments section

Why would I be mad? And PC isn't light years ahead no more than how a X1X is light years ahead of a X1. You pay 4x the price of a new console and games look and run a bit better, but ultimately you play the same games.

Steam collects hardware set ups, which for some reason ign deleted my comment with the link, and showed the vast majority of PC setups are no where near the specs of an XSX. So how are they light years ahead when Steam proves otherwise? Just GPU alone less than 0.5% of PC players have one that's better than the one in the XSX

From what I have read is that it is on the developers not MS. First party will be 60 FPS 4k. If anything it’s on Ubisoft.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
From what I have read is that it is on the developers not MS. First party will be 60 FPS 4k. If anything it’s on Ubisoft.

Well if you want to follow that line of reasoning then it’s the developers fault that current gen isn’t 4k60fps.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
THPS 3 is the gold standard. Really wish they would've done the whole trio.

I still remember the thpsx website where everyone submitted their highest runs. Think I was a top 40 player at one point in THPS4. Games were so much damn fun.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
More gameplay in the UE5 Tech demo than all of the Xbox Series X gameplay demos. (Saw that comment on the Youtube comment section and laughed because pretty much true)

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
THPS 3 is the gold standard. Really wish they would've done the whole trio.

I still remember the thpsx website where everyone submitted their highest runs. Think I was a top 40 player at one point in THPS4. Games were so much damn fun.

I for some reason remember not liking THPS 3

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
No more normal maps... The amount of art-asset processing that all of this eliminates is staggering. This opens up a LOT of design possibilities, especially for smaller studios that couldn't budget the time and cost of having to do all that work and thus retreated to stylistic flat choices.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
What’s wrong with CD Keys? I’ve used them in the past with no problem and everything I’ve seen says they are a legit reseller

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What’s wrong with CD Keys? I’ve used them in the past with no problem and everything I’ve seen says they are a legit reseller

Maybe I am wrong but aren't these guys about as reliable as G2A? They are selling you keys from other countries at lower prices which may or may not work correctly. Or get you in trouble down the line.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
That was kind of my impression also, just that not everything there is exactly legit. Strange to see them pop up on the front page of Slickdeals from time to time.

• 1Like