The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
What’s wrong with CD Keys? I’ve used them in the past with no problem and everything I’ve seen says they are a legit reseller
G2A is basically a Wild West marketplace where anyone can sell right? If so then no, they aren’t the same. Everything CD Keys sells is directly from them. I’m sure they use regional pricing differences to bulk purchase codes, but if the code isn’t region locked then I don’t see how there’s anything shady about that

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
G2A is basically a Wild West marketplace where anyone can sell right? If so then no, they aren’t the same. Everything CD Keys sells is directly from them. I’m sure they use regional pricing differences to bulk purchase codes, but if the code isn’t region locked then I don’t see how there’s anything shady about that

Yeah so for PS Plus those codes are region locked. So obviously goes without saying it's a roll of the dice. Here in the US I highly doubt I would get a PS PLus key for the US at that price unless it was a sale directly from Sony.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I for some reason remember not liking THPS 3

This is going to sound sorta weird - but I think the actual objectives and "goals" progression of the base game was better in THPS2 & THPS4, but THPS3's multiplayer was really the starting point for the big combos craze. It's when the whole massive combos/multipliers "lines" started really growing. Build a base on vert + revert + manual + crazy back & forth grinding etc.

Ps. Apparently CDKeys is more legit than G2A or that's what people on Slickdeals like to say. I bought a US code off of them a few weeks ago for $35ish, and had zero issues. Idk, I'm always weary of those sites though. I don't love the idea of buying product keys from stolen CC purchases, but apparently some people say CDKeys is not that. Who knows.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Maybe I am wrong but aren't these guys about as reliable as G2A? They are selling you keys from other countries at lower prices which may or may not work correctly. Or get you in trouble down the line.

I've been using them for 5+ years and never had a problem.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah so for PS Plus those codes are region locked. So obviously goes without saying it's a roll of the dice. Here in the US I highly doubt I would get a PS PLus key for the US at that price unless it was a sale directly from Sony.
Well I used it and it worked fine.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok sorry not up to speed on it I guess :( Thought if they did bulk regional purchases what would happen if you got an EU code and were in the US.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think my original Witcher 3 key came from CD Keys and Dandain Dandain chastised me for taking money from CD Projekt Red. :( FeelsBadMan

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

49911052607_80640c6e60_h.jpg

Microsoft ends this gen with a cool looking Cyberpunk 2077 xbox one X
Sony ends this gen with some ferns stenciled onto a PS4 Pro?? lol

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
The PS4 had really shitty special consoles.

I think one of the coolest ones Sony did was the red new-k (ps3) model. I really like the red sony used on that.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I liked a few of the ps4 ones, the destiny one was cool of you are OK with a white console (I know for some this clashes with their other shit). I like the mgs5 and MH:World ones as well

That TLoU one though is fucking epically bad, even ignoring the shitstorm with the game itself

D12AAFF8-CF06-4F28-B0ED-380A1F14D799.jpeg

63CE9C46-1921-4486-A447-2058C5790C55.jpeg

C19C66CC-AEA5-41DD-B2D6-C45A09305F06.jpeg

Last edited:

joz123

Potato del Grande

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like that the TLoU PS4 is actually stenciled/molded into the plastic. It looks nice. Some of those special editions just look like shitty decals slapped on.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Those with kids or enjoy Lego Games...Lego: Ninjago Video Game is Free on Steam, Microsoft Store, and PlayStation Store

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Cyberpunk xbonex is up if anyone wants it, assuming the price is a placeholder .

Pretty cool, but it’s no fernstation that’s for sure

F185A22C-A095-469B-88C8-A6ECEC543D14.jpeg

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
rumor is there are two big PS5 events in the next 2 weeks - TLOU2 gameplay next week (confirmed) then PS5 launch lineup a week or two after, probably June 6th, including

Silent Hill reboot
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon Zero Dawn 2
Demon Souls remaster
Ratchet and Clank (sequel?)
Godfall (already announced)

we kinda already know whats likely the XSEX lineup

halo infinite
forza motorsport 8
Perfect Dark
Scorn
Fable reboot
The Medium

Not super excited about either one tbh, need 2-3 more stellar games like God of War 2, Spiderman 2, etc

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rumor is there are two big PS5 events in the next 2 weeks - TLOU2 gameplay next week (confirmed) then PS5 launch lineup a week or two after, probably June 6th, including

Silent Hill reboot
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon Zero Dawn 2
Demon Souls remaster
Ratchet and Clank (sequel?)
Godfall (already announced)

we kinda already know whats likely the XSEX lineup

halo infinite
forza motorsport 8
Perfect Dark
Scorn
Fable reboot
The Medium

Not super excited about either one tbh, need 2-3 more stellar games like God of War 2, Spiderman 2, etc

lol yeah I am not excited about any of those.

• 1Like