The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Super Mario Galaxy & Galaxy 2 are probably my two favorite Mario titles. They really grasped the Wii's controller perfectly. I loved those games.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Boxes.

1600127145534.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Super Mario galaxy 1 you can as a part of Mario 3d all stars that is coming out soon ($60 of course, because Nintendo). It also includes Mario sunshine and Mario 64.
Damn I may need to get a switch

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Damn I may need to get a switch

I wouldn't. Remember all the camera/control issues? They aren't doing anything but increasing resolution so I doubt they are doing anything to modernize the controls. And Super Mario 64 will probably be 4:3.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I can't imagine the XBox demand being anywhere close to PS5. I'm not even going to bother with it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't imagine the XBox demand being anywhere close to PS5. I'm not even going to bother with it.
I'd like to believe I will be able to just show up when Gamestop opens and walk out two minutes later with a preorder slip, but I am skeptical. I don't doubt that it will be easy to get one somewhere but I still think they are going to sell out fairly quickly and trying to buy one in store will probably mean getting there at least an hour early.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I remember the xboner at release was insane. I went to Walmart and there was a MS rep there trying to actually sell them to customers with a giant pile of them next to him