The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Why does the Series S there look like a hot plate? Is 2020 the year of the hideous console?

1600437229924.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember thinking that nothing could be worse than the Series X after its initial reveal. Clearly the PS5 and Series S designers saw the thing and immediately took it as "hold my beer" challenge, however.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I'd like to believe I will be able to just show up when Gamestop opens and walk out two minutes later with a preorder slip, but I am skeptical. I don't doubt that it will be easy to get one somewhere but I still think they are going to sell out fairly quickly and trying to buy one in store will probably mean getting there at least an hour early.
I remember the xboner at release was insane. I went to Walmart and there was a MS rep there trying to actually sell them to customers with a giant pile of them next to him

I, too remember the Before Times, when things were released, and one wanted said things, and then bought them. Now, in the COVID Age, Everything is a race and no one makes enough of anything: Movies, TV shows, sodas, Grape Kool Aid, Video Cards and especially *GAME CONSOLES*. I may buy a couple of Switches on ebay and trade them for anything I can't get on release. /s

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

spronk

FPS noob
probably fake as fuck but some twitter-tard said microsoft will drop prices on S and X by $50 tomorrow

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Holy nuts. Did NOT see that one coming. Bethesda couldn't get any worse at the moment so someone must have told Microsoft to hold their beer.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess that means Fallout is officially dead forever, at least as a single player experience. Now watch them sue InExile into the ground over Wasteland violating their IP.

Malkav

French Madman
What I find incredible is the total absence of leaks surrounding this deal.

Sure, there was that rumor about a big purchase from MS, but no one expected Bethesda to be bought out.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
What I find incredible is the total absence of leaks surrounding this deal.

Sure, there was that rumor about a big purchase from MS, but no one expected Bethesda to be bought out.

$7.5 billion is a lot of reasons not to leak