The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Go to your local walmart. Here in Minneapolis and surrounding area they have plenty of stock. I am guessing you should too unless you live in the sticks.
I don't know that that is true, another friend of mine has been on the phone all morning seeing if he could track one down.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Here you go folks, directly from the front lines for those wanting to hear ACTUAL feedback that isn't Foggy-coated garbage.

So far I've owned the PS4 for about two hours and my controller has disconnected itself twice, as well as BF4 crashed to the dash after beating the first mission and asked me to send an error report. Progress was not saved.
OK I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PS4 or the controller. Once already while playing FIFA the game froze and I couldn't do anything. And just now while I was playing the controller seemed to just stop working but the game kept going on? I'm hoping nothing's wrong, but it's not looking good.
On the phone with Sony support. Yup, it's broken! Can't even give me an estimate for a replacement

This is just my fucking luck.
Biggest disappointment of the launch so far is COD: Ghosts. I don't know why I held on to my preorder, after the reviews and word of mouth, but I did and now I regret it. This thing is kind of a hunk of shit, really sad to see Infinity Ward reduced to what it is now.

edit: should have grabbed NFS instead!
Positive:

I'm in love with the new controller. I love the sticks. I burned through a half dozen PS3 dualshocks since 2006 playing MLB the show with analogue swinging, and I can already tell these ones will hold up a lot better.
But...

I've had that happen (Controllers randomly disconnecting) three times now, twice in FIFA and once in Netflix. Is there anyway to fix it other than to reboot?
Also, as a side note, because I am a compassionate lad, don't download DCUO on your PS4 - it has a chance to brick your system.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I don't know that that is true, another friend of mine has been on the phone all morning seeing if he could track one down.
Hit walmart.com - going by who says they have it in stock.

55311 zip code and surrounding area.

Abe. Thoughts on your system? Which games did you play? I trust your opinion because you have a brain.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was in Super Target this morning and they had a ton - nobody around either. Played the Knack demo, laughed and walked out without buying anything. This is coming from the king of impulse-purchasing as well. Meh, really wish they had some interesting/good looking launch titles...

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Call them, none of them have any in stock.
I trust the internet over anyone working at a Walmart. Seriously. Have you seen the intelligence of those people? They probably are getting confused with something called a Playpen 4 and they sold out in their baby section.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll give you an honest review later Ut, I won't be no fanboy.
Awesome. Looking forward to it.
smile.png
Keeping it real in the PS4 thread has been my intent every step of the way.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm surprised you could get anyone when you called, usually I'll call and then sit on hold for 30 minutes while waiting for someone in electronics to pick up. I usually give up when I decide it's faster to drive over.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sean has beaten 2/10 launch games he bought while simultaneously beating Zelda with his second hand. He'll get back to you. Plus he said he wasn't wearing pants today so who really knows?