The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So the question is what did you get the wife so she didnt bitch about you spending all the extra cash on a AV room? Cause mine would be like, " Fuck you! We got all this other shit to get first"

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the question is what did you get the wife so she didnt bitch about you spending all the extra cash on a AV room? Cause mine would be like, " Fuck you! We got all this other shit to get first"
That is a story my wife likes to tell people. We've been married 10 years, when we were dating she was talking about what she wanted in life...kids, good job, etc. She asked me what I wanted in life and I said "home theater." At first she thought I was joking.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Here's my 60 inch ST60. I'm going to replace the TV stand with this in a week or two hopefully:http://www.walmart.com/ip/Altra-Glas.../21015289?_mm=

This TV is just absolutely fucking gorgeous.

CbuvEtl.jpg

DQeZlkV.jpg

CbuvEtl.jpg

DQeZlkV.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
Isnt that like partly ours since we all paid for it with our taxes?
biggrin.png
Im comin over bitch!
My family's a bunch of old money republicans on my mom's side (I'm a terrible disappointment to them), I'm sure they've put in many times over what I get per year! Literally took me 11 months to save up for this. It drove me crazy and really stressed me out doing so, it was pretty hard heh.

Also anyone can come over anytime they want, I'm always down for some company. You have to like cats and purse dogs though, I have a Chiweenie and a Pomeranian.

biggrin.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
Hey, I'm not some clutz who spills shit everywhere. The Drinkwell stays pretty clean. Also there's no where else to put it. That kitchen is the smallest kitchen in the fucking history of mankind.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The fuck is wrong with you having the drinkwell next to the garbage can? Fucking animal abuse.
You ever seen a stray cat? They fucking love trash. You're right though, I'm sure Sean's Pepsi cans and bags of chips harbor more debris and disease than they'd encounter out in the wild.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Your family is old money republicans and you think they paid taxes? rofl i like you shawn but dayum

Sean_sl

shitlord
Your family is old money republicans and you think they paid taxes? rofl i like you shawn but dayum
Yeah, not everyone completely evades taxes. Let's not get into some Republicans are evil shit here. They're good people, they just like guns and hate atheists, they don't practice tax fraud.

My dad's side isn't from that, my mom really traded down socially, but they're all military instead.

Anyways, TV is fucking amazing. The jump from my old 42 inch LCD is absurd. I can't wait to play some PS4 games on it.