The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Its one advantage of the digital future that it could become a possibility.
I think that MS was going that way in the future and still might.

If it is all licensing and their console is so close to being just a PC without the overhead why not have one license for the Xbone and the MS store? Really not hard at all.

spronk

FPS noob
thats the ultimate goal of Steam, you buy all your shit in steam and it plays everywhere - SteamOS for console, phones, tablets, etc and Steam Client for pcmasterrace. Its going to be 10-20 years before its fully realized, but gabe is a patient man.

meanwhile if you really want another ds4 controller for your ps4 or a ps4 camera or the ps4 charging station, there is a 1 day sale at TRU. Its 30% off on the ps4 accessories, and 70% off on the ps4 charger. Controller/camera is basically $42 and charging station is $8. The ad is in store so you don't need to print anything out, just head to TRU and grab coupon book at counter. I only have one controller and thought about buying another, but I'm gonna wait for the red/blue controllers that should come out next year in USA.
30% off regular priced video game accessories (including for PS4 and Xbox One) at Toys R Us Stores BM 12/4/13 Only 12-01-2013 - Page 2 - Slickdeals.net

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else order an Amazon PS4 yesterday? Still not shipped yet even though my other Amazon order from yesterday is almost here already (both on schedule for tomorrow).

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else order an Amazon PS4 yesterday? Still not shipped yet even though my other Amazon order from yesterday is almost here already (both on schedule for tomorrow).
Plenty of Xbox One's all over the place.

smile.png

Amazon.com: Xbox One Console: Video Games

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The best part of this gen is going to be watching everyone's dark souls 2 streams and see how many people get technical fouls for language while playing

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
The best part of this gen is going to be watching everyone's dark souls 2 streams and see how many people get technical fouls for language while playing
They just need to incorporate the cursing into the online aspect, so when you see someone's shade go by you and get skewered, there's a faint, "FUUUUUCK IT!" that echoes through your surround sound.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
thats the ultimate goal of Steam, you buy all your shit in steam and it plays everywhere - SteamOS for console, phones, tablets, etc and Steam Client for pcmasterrace. Its going to be 10-20 years before its fully realized, but gabe is a patient man.
Haha @ 10-20 years. Somebody will get there ages before that, Microsoft the most likely candidate to get there first since they're the only ones actively working towards that goal. Steam will be lucky if they're still around in 10 years imo. It'll be interesting to see how they do when their OS / box likely flop.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Haha @ 10-20 years. Somebody will get there ages before that, Microsoft the most likely candidate to get there first since they're the only ones actively working towards that goal. Steam will be lucky if they're still around in 10 years imo. It'll be interesting to see how they do when their OS / box likely flop.
You are crazy. Steam is very successful. Also they already have this in a limited fashion with the steam play. Buy it once and can play it on pc and Mac.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And it's shipped - apparently my other order is coming USPS and PS4 is coming UPS thus the discrepancy in shipping time.

Column_sl

shitlord
Looks like all online retailers have both consoles now which falls into line that Dec 4th would be the big push for the next wave of large shipments.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
meanwhile if you really want another ds4 controller for your ps4 or a ps4 camera or the ps4 charging station, there is a 1 day sale at TRU. Its 30% off on the ps4 accessories, and 70% off on the ps4 charger. Controller/camera is basically $42 and charging station is $8. The ad is in store so you don't need to print anything out, just head to TRU and grab coupon book at counter. I only have one controller and thought about buying another, but I'm gonna wait for the red/blue controllers that should come out next year in USA.
30% off regular priced video game accessories (including for PS4 and Xbox One) at Toys R Us Stores BM 12/4/13 Only 12-01-2013 - Page 2 - Slickdeals.net
I got my DS4 charger (2 controller) today for $18. Good looking out.

Column_sl

shitlord
Amazon, I got notifications for PS4, and Xbox one yesterday so I assume everyone else has that signed up as well.

Maybe Im wrong on the big PS4 next shipment. I guess we will find out in the next few days