The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, if you like Binding of Isaac - that's literally become my singular use for the Vita now - I was planning to get rid of it, and BoI addiction has saved it from being Craiglisted.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had the vita and lucked out and sold it back for more money then paid at GameStop.

As said, don't get it unless you got tiny hands and/or love Jprgs.

I'd wish they had more games like tearaway. I would have kept it. Such a great game! So is uncharted golden compass. Just not enough to keep me interested.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I use my Vita every night for watching Neflix in bed. That's about it.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I definitely think it looks cool. The little PlayStation symbols all over it are a nice touch as well. I really wish I got one to sell on Ebay though!

spronk

FPS noob
xbone unity bundle gonna be $349 tomorrow in store at microsoft stores PLUS you get 2 games of your choice (worth $120). grab Dragon Age and GTA5 or Far Cry 4 and you have a pretty sweet setup. If you take in your old 360/ps3 I think you'll get $100 off too

OvWE5P7.jpg

the best deal is in store ONLY tomorrow morning, for online they will give you one free game not two.

i wish they hadn't made so few sunset overdrive bundles, i woulda returned mine and gotten this deal but the white xbox one is too pretty

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
xbone unity bundle gonna be $349 tomorrow in store at microsoft stores PLUS you get 2 games of your choice (worth $120). grab Dragon Age and GTA5 or Far Cry 4 and you have a pretty sweet setup. If you take in your old 360/ps3 I think you'll get $100 off too

OvWE5P7.jpg

the best deal is in store ONLY tomorrow morning, for online they will give you one free game not two.

i wish they hadn't made so few sunset overdrive bundles, i woulda returned mine and gotten this deal but the white xbox one is too pretty
Halo too?

spronk

FPS noob
yeah halo mcc too but apparently its still really broken as far as multiplayer goes with no real working game in sight. also its only for the first 50 buyers in store (for 2 free games) after that its 1 free game just like online

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
One thing I've noticed having come from the 360 to the ps3 and ps4 is there is a pretty noticeable difference in players and their quality of play between the systems.

I feel as though the ps4 in general has better players (skill wise) and has more players using mouse and keyboard setups. Not some massive margin but it is noticeable.

One other thing is there seems to be far fewer kids on psn. Tweens and young teens seemed far more common on live. Same with conversation, taunting and general faggotry is almost non existent even on cod which on live is littered with shit talk.

Just an observation.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah halo mcc too but apparently its still really broken as far as multiplayer goes with no real working game in sight. also its only for the first 50 buyers in store (for 2 free games) after that its 1 free game just like online
So I need to be there in the morning or some shit? Im going to go if you are right but I dont wanna drive into the big city if I gotta race for 2 free games.

Spronk taking up Sean's torch and then some.

One thing I've noticed having come from the 360 to the ps3 and ps4 is there is a pretty noticeable difference in players and their quality of play between the systems.

I feel as though the ps4 in general has better players (skill wise) and has more players using mouse and keyboard setups. Not some massive margin but it is noticeable.

One other thing is there seems to be far fewer kids on psn. Tweens and young teens seemed far more common on live. Same with conversation, taunting and general faggotry is almost non existent even on cod which on live is littered with shit talk.

Just an observation.
skill wise no clue but people are more mature generally on PS i agree. When I used to play mlg pro(lulz I know) Xbox Battlefield most of the PS3 clans were shit but some were solid. Now the top PS3 clan is the best Xbox clan.

spronk

FPS noob
if the microsoft store is farther than 15 minutes away i'd just order it online. one free game isn't worth an hour of extra time, the xbox deal is live online $349 for unity bundle plus 1 free game all day today. if you wanna be sneaky do the microsoft online trade in thingie (second link) and it'll give you a $100 coupon you can use instantly. YMMV on whether microsoft will get mad at you for not actually sending in a console
Xbox One console & Xbox One Games bundle - Microsoft Store U.S.

trade in site
Welcome to CEXCHANGE!

don't forget too the rest of this week best buy is running b2g1 on all console games, so can pick up 3 games for the price of 2.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
At this rate, I'll just wait for next Christmas. Microsoft will pay me 25 bucks to take an Xbone.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well just picked up the bundle with 2 games for $350. I got sunset overdrive and halo. Return value is high on both.

Got 3 year warranty for $20 too.

Now all I need is a WiiU and A Mountain Dew IV.