The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
if you wanna treat yo self this christmas can get a PS4 bundle with GTA5 and The Last of us for $340+tax this week at Target. 15% coupon on cartwheel, will have to login/make an account and have coupon on smartphone or print out when you go in store. If you get/sign up for a red card its an additional 5%
Target Cartwheel : Offers for playstation

PLUS target is giving a $20 free PSN card with any new PS4 this weekend so you are effectively paying $320. pretty good deal. could also get the white destiny bundle i guess.

you can make sure your store has a gta5 bundle here
PlayStation 4 500GB Console Bundle with Grand Th... : Target

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like this Ritley guy.

In other news, Sukik and I will be hitting the frontlines tackling the big Covenant in Halo campaign this weekend. Wish us luck as we defend humanity while also slamming down a gallon of Code Red and a 5 lb Costco bag of Doritos.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I like this Ritley guy.

In other news, Sukik and I will be hitting the frontlines tackling the big Covenant in Halo campaign this weekend. Wish us luck as we defend humanity while also slamming down a gallon of Code Red and a 5 lb Costco bag of Doritos.
Code red?? Slow the fuck down man, no need to risk your health over Halo

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Pandora one of a few new apps coming to Xbox One today, my wife is happy. Wish they'd add UFC Fight Pass.

Xbox One Gets Pandora and Four Other New Media Apps Today - GameSpot

• Pandora-- The popular music discovery service, now available on Xbox One.
  • Vevo-- Lets you watch a ton of music videos, if that's what you're into.
  • Bravo Now-- Watch full episodes of Bravo shows, including Top Chef and The Real Housewives. This app requires a cable subscription to access the content.
  • Telemundo Now-- This app, which also requires a cable subscription and is available in the US only, lets you watch all manner of Spanish programming.
  • Popcornflix-- Lets you stream hundreds of movies for free. Available only in the US and Canada.

Hoping Bravo Now provides access to the 'after the show' content that won't typically play in the console web browsers, we'd get some use out of that.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Part of the Halo 5 multiplayer beta available for the weekend to members of the Xbox One dashboard preview program.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread or if it has been answered before. I just bought a PS4 yesterday and I need a few suggestions. I have Farcry4 and The Last of Us. Are there any must have titles? I don't care, anything from Madden to Rayman as long as it is fun.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
DA:I if you haven't been playing ot on some other medium

Shadows of Mordor same thing

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
50% extra trade in on used games at Best Buy, in store only. Going to trade in AC: Unity for $39! forgot to do it when the price was a bit higher.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
finally got around to setting up my xbone i got for free from the build conference this year and.. jesus christ this thing is a trainwreck. Is there any way to get rid of all the advertising and bajillion tile things all over my fucking screen?

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
finally got around to setting up my xbone i got for free from the build conference this year and.. jesus christ this thing is a trainwreck. Is there any way to get rid of all the advertising and bajillion tile things all over my fucking screen?
Pins are helpful to avoid fumbling through the UI a lot as you learn it. Advertising is much more annoying to me on the PS4 (PS+ ads even though you're a sub, redundant ads in the activity feed and different hubs of PSN, etc).