The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
What kind of gameplay style do the vita RPG's have? I really only have interest in playing those on it. Still considering it since GameStop still has the BL2 bundle for $170

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Well the way I look at it...Sony sold a ton of PS4's to people already. Microsoft was bound to outsell them eventually. But good for them
smile.png

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Considering how insane the bundles were, MS probably took a pretty good loss in November. At this point, just getting the system in people's hands is worth it though.

Szlia

If you don't take the previous generation into account, the Xbox One is doing ok in the US. It's like a 55/45 split in favor of PS4. Outside the US though, it's a 70/30 split.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The more meaningful news for many yesterday might have been that MS is publishing Tomb Raider after all the assumptions of timed exclusivity.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
1) Why is the internet dumb about DA3? DA2 didn't chart, despite all of four other games coming out that month (Crysis 2, Lego Star Wars 3, yearly Tiger Woods, Homefront) - there was no way in hell it would chart with last month's release schedule, even if DA2 hadn't scorched the earth.

2) MS took a bath but basically made up half the lead the PS4 had (in the US, anyway). You have to admit MS is trying to stay in the game, as opposed to Nintendo, who (rightfully) have given up on the Wii U being a mass market device and had no Black Friday deals. Again, the Wii U won't even hit Gamecube sales (mostly because that screen is too expensive to get the system to Gamecube's price).

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not going to lie, I love having my xbone and ps4 on at the same time playing Halo and FC4 game fuel mountain dew style.

spronk

FPS noob
if you have a microsoft store near you COD:AW will be $20 for xbone/360 tomorrow (12/13) in store for the first 50 customers, after that it'll be $30. it'll be $30 all day online tomorrow too. physical copy, not digital unfortunately

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not going to lie, I love having my xbone and ps4 on at the same time playing Halo and FC4 game fuel mountain dew style.
On the same TV tandem? Or separate TVs? I can relate to the separate TV version being awesome feeling not sure about XBOne windowing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Same. I'll talk to my ps4 bros while leading Master Chief to victory.

Btw as someone who never played halo outside Reach with Zarcath and his halo pro dev friends, I gotta say in loving the hd single player.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
if you have a microsoft store near you COD:AW will be $20 for xbone/360 tomorrow (12/13) in store for the first 50 customers, after that it'll be $30. it'll be $30 all day online tomorrow too. physical copy, not digital unfortunately
Not a bad MP game for a few weeks for $20/30. I like it much more than many of the previous installments.