The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
elusive targets is out for hitman, one only so far in paris you have 48 hours to complete it. If you die or kill the target you cannot try again, but you can keep restarting as long as those two things don't happen. Pretty easy, got it done in about 15 minutes but kinda fucked up escaping so didn't get silent assassin, and can't retry for it either. Fun and kinda cool I guess.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Anyone here have any experience with a hacked PS4 account?

My PS4 was suddenly deactivated and the "deactivate all" feature on the website was supposedly used so I can't use it for 6 months. The odd part is that I don't share the account with anyone, this is the only Playstation I've owned since the original PS1 console, and the user id and password is not a normal combination that I use. Sony support is useless I've been through the phone and chat and I just get emailed a deactivate form that once filled out gives me a generic response that they cannot process the request.

Someone had to have either used a bug with the deactivate/activate process or has managed to get every user ID and password I use and tried different combinations.

This is why I don't use a credit card on consoles. I buy the gift cards on Amazon or at a store and just put funds in my wallet.

spronk

FPS noob
rayman legends is 75% off randomly on PS4
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...YMANLEGENDS001

created by the dude who did beyond good and evil, good scores, although it wouldn't surprise me if its PS+ sometime down the road

also as a heads up a bunch of games are gonna be on sale at best buy NEXT week (5/22 - 5/28)

Quantum Break $34.99
Rise of the Tomb Raider $29.99
Halo 5 $24.99
Dark Souls 3 $49.99
Fallout 4 $39.99

pre GCU prices

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rayman legends is 75% off randomly on PS4
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...YMANLEGENDS001

created by the dude who did beyond good and evil, good scores, although it wouldn't surprise me if its PS+ sometime down the road

also as a heads up a bunch of games are gonna be on sale at best buy NEXT week (5/22 - 5/28)

Quantum Break $34.99
Rise of the Tomb Raider $29.99
Halo 5 $24.99
Dark Souls 3 $49.99
Fallout 4 $39.99

pre GCU prices
Rayman was a psplus game 2 years ago I thought.

spronk

FPS noob
Gran Turismo Sport coming to PS4 exclusive Nov 15th

20160520-gt-03.jpg

20160520-gt-04.jpg

20160520-gt-06.jpg

Amazon.com: Gran Turismo Sport - PlayStation 4: Video Games

Journey for PS3 states
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3? system and PS4? system versions!
on the product page, for those who have never played it but only have PS4.

I would really recommend the Jack Box Party Pack ( for people that have company over a lot. The games can all use smartphones as controllers, and Drawful and Fibbage are great party games. Even my older family members had a really good time playing them.

I think I'll be grabbing Transistor and Rogue Legacy. I never got around to playing Transistor, and I want to play Rogue Legacy again anyway.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel the backwards compatibility is freakin' doing amazing things for Xbox. I kinda wanna get one. I'll use the Kinect to work out? amirite?!