The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
Got around to playing last months PS+ free game, Gone Home. What...the...fuck. How is this considered a fucking game? 20 minutes of walking around, exploring a house and an ending from Seventeen magazine. How the fuck did this game win any GOTY awards?

I was sorta excited before this for Tacoma, which is a Gravity/Adr1ft like game using VR but fuck that noise now

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Got around to playing last months PS+ free game, Gone Home. What...the...fuck. How is this considered a fucking game? 20 minutes of walking around, exploring a house and an ending from Seventeen magazine. How the fuck did this game win any GOTY awards?

I was sorta excited before this for Tacoma, which is a Gravity/Adr1ft like game using VR but fuck that noise now
Lol i saw you playing it on my Friends list and shook my head at you. Glad to see your response.
I did not add it to my library as some sort of protest i guess.

I dont want to see "becouse you bought gone home" recommendations.

Also, WTF is up with PSN giving me recommendations based on FREE games i "bought", hey dingleberry i "bought the game" becouse it was one of the 2 games free games this month not becouse looked long and hard for that one sweet game, perhaps you did not notice i have less than 30 min played on it..

Since i am ranting now...
WTF is up with NBA2k16 bureaucracy edition. i have to scroll throught evey line of 2 TOS agreements then sign up for an account with 2k. 10 min in, i have yet to touch a basketball and just turned it off.

I feel a lot better now...

Szlia

20 min? Ok... all games are shit if the player decides to not take part.

"Got around to playing Tetris. What...the...fuck. How is this considered a fucking game? 2 minutes of moving falling blocks, pilling them up and then it was game over. How the fuck is this game considered one of the best ever made?"

Nester

Vyemm Raider
20 min? Ok... all games are shit if the player decides to not take part.
no not 20 min, 30 min and 10 min respectivly..
There is a swiss clock joke in here somewhere.

What can i say, i know what i like and i know what PSN is recommending is not based on my true tastes.

Quaid

Trump's Staff

Gone Home should have been sold at Barnes & Noble.

It had more in common with a book than a video game.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For playing solo, it wasn't even worth downloading for free from PS+. Might be better if you have three others to play with, but I have my doubts.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Anyone pick up God Eater? They haven't released the standalone on PS4 due to technical issues, but you get it if you pre-order Rage Burst 2. You can buy it on Vita for $19.99, but I'm not sure if it'd be more fun on the big screen

Vorph

Yeah, I've heard really good things about Oreshika. I really wish the PSTV wasn't such a piece of shit so I could just get that instead of a handheld.

Vorph

Technically Gat out of Hell is a standalone game. It's currently on sale on Steam for $3.74 though... also it's pretty bad. Even if you're not like me, still hoping that Volition will someday make an actual sequel to SR2 instead of this ridiculously over the top superpower shit they've been pushing, I'd still say it's not particularly good.

Furi looks pretty interesting though, and it's a brand new game that we're getting on release day.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I've heard really good things about Oreshiki. I really wish the PSTV wasn't such a piece of shit so I could just get that instead of a handheld.
Is the PSTV really that bad for Vita stuff? I thought they updated it to 1080p with a firmware update? What are the issues with it? I also hate playing shit on my Vita.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Is the PSTV really that bad for Vita stuff? I thought they updated it to 1080p with a firmware update? What are the issues with it? I also hate playing shit on my Vita.
You miss out on some great Vita games (that require touch controls) if you play on a PSTV tho.