The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Having you actually used it instead of a headset? It's pretty terrible. Having people's voices come over the speakers in a high action area with shitloads of sound going on is pure ass.
Having naughty language coming out of speakers might be a problem for the older gamers with children and the younger gamers with parents as well.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Some good stuff here:http://kotaku.com/the-internet-react...vent-509292028

iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif

ku-medium.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
XBOXONE just announced a re-release of Final Fantasy III with updated graphics and new quests

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why would they do that when they just released an update for FF3 on the 3ds

Edit: I guess that was like 7 years ago, gosh I feel old.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Outright shitty ports are fairly rare now a days, the only one in recent memory is Skyrim and Bethesda's in-house fuck-uppery on the PS3 version.

Btw, the amount of times that MS used the words Content and Experience in that conference is insane:http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/9...-go-home--xbox
It's funny when you say/hear a word so many times in rapid fire that it starts to sound foreign and strange to you.

Excuse my language, but what a worthless, piece of shit company Microsoft has become. God damn that fucking batshit crazy insane Ballmer and the direction he's taken MS. When you are that fucking dodgy about straightfoward questions its because your god damn features are worthless anti consumer piles of dog shit and you know it.

There's so far about a dozen fuck-you features that have turned me off of this system, but under no circumstances would I ever purchase or use this system with a mandatory Kinect. Not only am I not their target audience, but they have absolutely zero interest in even offering me a system I could use.

/rant-off

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I thought the PS4 announcement was underwhelming; but the Xbone announcement has been lame and borderline insulting. An always-online, kinnect-required, TV interface that doesn't allow you to trade games with friends? No. Fucking. Thank. You.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MS should have paid Square a billion dollars for a FF7 remake. That alone would ensure world domination.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So why is having the kinect needed a horrible thing?
Most people aren't fond of being recorded involuntarily (see how many people freak out over Federal wiretapping) - and MS isn't exactly the most trusted entity around... do the math.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most people aren't fond of being recorded involuntarily (see how many people freak out over Federal wiretapping) - and MS isn't exactly the most trusted entity around... do the math.
No offense but you aren't that interesting. Nobody is going to spy on you eating cheetos on your sofa.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wonder how many accidental fappings are going to be recorded because of Kinect. Gonna be some epic lulz on youtube because of it.

Always on Kinect is the fedz wet dream too.