The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No, that would be absurd. It's like a cell phone contract, basically.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You have the option to keep the car at the end of a lease by buying out the balance, but it's typically returned to the dealership.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You keep the car too. What you're thinking about is renting, not leasing, or rent-to-own.

i was wrong about this XBox deal but am for sure right that leasing usually means you return the car after the lease is up.

we don't wanna get too off topic tho. <3

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Latest Game Pass games: Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break, Onrush, Aven Colony, Shadow Warrior 1, Sky-Force Reloaded, Snake Pass, Manuel Samuel, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and InnerSpace.

Crone

Not Knocking this (Yet) but this assumes full price on both services and full price on a console without games (Or sales)

So lets add this up for real:

Xbox One X for 487 free shipping on Amazon.
Xbox Live Gold (When goes on sale - Buy 2 one year cards) $36.99 X 2 (I have seen lower but let's use this) 73.98
Xbox Gamepass - (Various deals here - But lets say buy 9 get 12 which I have seen. Spronk you may have seen better) 89.91 * 2 = $179.82

So that would be $740.80 for those that wait for the deals (Which come and go regularly) Or $840 and change for the monthly all access.

So about $100 dollars to finance.
Some of the deals you talking about are happening right now. Both Xbox live gold, and Xbox game pass are $2 for 2 months from the Microsoft store. Saw it on slickdeals.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
So I have some free time this week and I have AC: Origins and Far Cry 5 in my back catalog and I’m thinking about starting one up? Similar games, which should I play first as I might only have time for one?

spronk

FPS noob
would you rather be in ancient egypt or redneck montana is really what it comes down to. both games are pretty much equivalent quality wise i'd say, having finished both. AC origins is slightly better but combat and stuff is better in FC5

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

So I have some free time this week and I have AC: Origins and Far Cry 5 in my back catalog and I’m thinking about starting one up? Similar games, which should I play first as I might only have time for one?
FC5 is pretty legit. The story is pretty cool. Make sure to do all story missions first in a region before any side missions. Makes it all flow better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users