The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
what was the difference between Ghosts of T and sekiro shadows die twice, i honestly didn't realize they were different games

Sekiro is the Dark Souls version of Nioh, and also releases next month(Activision is the publisher....)

Ghosts of T , is a more realistic? I'd guess you'd say version of Nioh..(At least I haven't seen any Demon spawns in any of the Ghost videos, that have been posted.)

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Sekiro is Soulsbourne in ninja setting. It's a known thing. You can buy this one on release and you know exactly what you're getting.

Ghosts is a bit more of an unknown.

joz123

Potato del Grande
If it's a Diablo slot machine game, I would download it for free and use it for 10 minutes then delete it.

• 1Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I'd be more worried about slot/pachinko machines if they were hiring hardware devs ... Or they could just sub-contract too Konami, cause ya know they are doing jack shit right now..

spronk

FPS noob
This is gonna be an interesting year. Google is supposed to reveal their streaming gaming device at GDC and probably more info at E3, Microsoft looks like they'll start unveiling the info for their next xbox console at this E3 for a holiday 2020 release, and who knows what Sony is gonna do.

Also means this holiday is gonna be weird

Fadaar

That guy
At least the big Rockstar release for this generation got released in the middle instead of at the very end this time. GTA5 was Sep 17 2013, PS4/XB1 was Nov 15/22 2013.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So. Still in San Juan tomorrow coming home Monday. Sounds like all the latest releases suck ass

Anthem: sucks.
Far cry new dawn:sucks.
Metro exodus. Sucks. (Buggier than shit)
Crackdown 3 is a joke
Div 2 beta was underwhelming.

Anything not suck?
So have you found anything worth playing? Are you giving Div 2 another try this weekend?

I'm getting a 1080 Ti video card this Friday shipped in, and would love to have something to really give it a whirl! Honestly, I'll probably give Div 2 another try, even though it was pretty boring during the previous betas.

I hope you found something else. Your followers need you!

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So have you found anything worth playing? Are you giving Div 2 another try this weekend?

I'm getting a 1080 Ti video card this Friday shipped in, and would love to have something to really give it a whirl! Honestly, I'll probably give Div 2 another try, even though it was pretty boring during the previous betas.

I hope you found something else. Your followers need you!

Ha! Thanks bud :)

I am out of town upnorth this weekend so will miss the Div 2 open beta (Back Sunday though so can give it a shot for a brief period)

Crackdown 3 seemed it was free to play.
Far Cry New Dawn was ok. Rental only.
Anthem: Deleted.
Metro Exodus sounds like it could be good but after patches. So that is a wait and see.

Div 2 is really the only hope but I guess we will see during the open beta.

Right now I am back to Rocket League - and definitely getting more and more involved and having fun with Apex Legends which is a very fun BR game. But that is specific to those that like BR games.

Shadows die twice is really the only next game on the radar. :( And that doesn't look like it has any RPG elements :(

We need some gaming news to hit.

Days gone possibly? That's coming soon.

Vorph

There's also Left Alive out a week from now, still not sure what to make of that one. I like the idea of a new Front Mission game, but I don't think this is it.

And DMC 5.

Personally I'm looking forward to the remaster of Caligula Effect more than any of the other stuff in March. It was a decent game on Vita that could be great if they polished it up right. Still iffy on Division 2 after playing the beta that showed a game that to me is a huge step backwards from where Division 1 is right now, and Sekiro could end up anywhere from From's best game to something I send back to GF after a couple hours.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ha! Thanks bud :)

I am out of town upnorth this weekend so will miss the Div 2 open beta (Back Sunday though so can give it a shot for a brief period)

Crackdown 3 seemed it was free to play.
Far Cry New Dawn was ok. Rental only.
Anthem: Deleted.
Metro Exodus sounds like it could be good but after patches. So that is a wait and see.

Div 2 is really the only hope but I guess we will see during the open beta.

Right now I am back to Rocket League - and definitely getting more and more involved and having fun with Apex Legends which is a very fun BR game. But that is specific to those that like BR games.

Shadows die twice is really the only next game on the radar. :( And that doesn't look like it has any RPG elements :(

We need some gaming news to hit.

Days gone possibly? That's coming soon.

Metro is fantastic but I did have 5 crashes which isn’t bad. No biggie it looks amazing in 4k in fact probably the best looking game of this gen. (Besides forza Horizon 4) 8.5/10

• 1Like

Crone

Metro is fantastic but I did have 5 crashes which isn’t bad. No biggie it looks amazing in 4k in fact probably the best looking game of this gen. (Besides forza Horizon 4) 8.5/10
You play it on PC?

Edit: Metro: Exodus may be what I'm looking for. I'm getting pretty burnt out on "open world" games. In the last little while, I've gotten into on Ps4 and/or PC: Witcher 3, HZD, Zelda, Destiny 2 (it's pretty open world considering you can roam every planet), Division 1 + 2, Anthem, Spider-man, Borderlands 2...

So either open world , or pseudo open world looter shooter. Not sure why that's the only games I've been giving a whirl, but I kinda want something linear. Tell me where to go, and don't let me wander off. Lol. Either Metro, or maybe go back to the Uncharted games to try and finish those. I'm up to #3!

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm old and I honestly can't remember, so maybe someone can help me out here.

Is it the XBOX 1S controller the only one that works with a PC wirelessy? My bird chewed threw my wired 360 controller and I think it's time to put them both down.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm old and I honestly can't remember, so maybe someone can help me out here.

Is it the XBOX 1S controller the only one that works with a PC wirelessy? My bird chewed threw my wired 360 controller and I think it's time to put them both down.

you mean XBox controllers in general? or console controllers at large? PS3 and PS4 controllers work. i THINK any XB1 controller will work but i'm not 100% since i don't own one. just seems like i've heard they do. just try making it discoverable and check your computer's Bluetooth.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
PS4 Dualshock works, although it takes more wrangling to get working for everything whereas the Xbox controllers are completely plug & play