The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Devlin

Golden Squire
So they're suspending production of Xbone because stock is piling up and they've realised it isn't selling through.

Not good, I'm not buying one but this is reaching beyond Dreamcast levels of bad publicity.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
They 'might' suspend or slow production, because they'd been making 1mil/month since September or something. Haven't read anywhere that they've actually stopped.

spronk

FPS noob
driveclub coming october 7th NA (8th in Europe)

also released that week: Shadows of Mordor, Dragon Age 3, Alien Inquisition

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Driveclub must of been in bad shape when the PS4 was released. Almost a year delay. Looks fun though!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Sure would be nice to be able to play those Digital PS3 games on my fucking PS4, slack ass sony.
I'm legitimately too lazy to re-hook up my PS3 to want to get tales of symphonia chronicles for $10
frown.png

wantonsoup_sl

shitlord
Went ahead and picked up a PS4 + Second Son. My only gripe so far that bright fucking light on the controller. Who fucking thought putting a bright ass LED light on the controller was a good thing? Also the limited selection of games worth the 60 dollar price tag, but I knew that going in on the system early.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went ahead and picked up a PS4 + Second Son. My only gripe so far that bright fucking light on the controller. Who fucking thought putting a bright ass LED light on the controller was a good thing? Also the limited selection of games worth the 60 dollar price tag, but I knew that going in on the system early.
Light toggle is supposed to be in the 1.70 update to allow it to be dimmed to some degree.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, the light sucks when im watching netflix at night on my ps4. The ability to toggle it/turn it off cant come soon enough.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Never played a Tales game, would Symphonia be a good place to start? Have been itching to try one and at that price I am tempted.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
$10 is a steal. I think Symphonia was the first one too? Most aren't connected. The connection to Symphonia was on the Wii, and Xilia is getting a second one in the summer

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Edit: Nvm Chronicles is the HD remaster, definitely worth it then, the original symphonia was great.

Chrono trigger shouldn't have slow loading if it's loaded from the disk though, I think? I know when they remade FF6 and shit on PS1 or whatever it was horrible but that's cause it was cd technology and shit but if play the ROM for it it actually loads fine so I'd assume it's the same.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Edit: Nvm Chronicles is the HD remaster, definitely worth it then, the original symphonia was great.

Chrono trigger shouldn't have slow loading if it's loaded from the disk though, I think? I know when they remade FF6 and shit on PS1 or whatever it was horrible but that's cause it was cd technology and shit but if play the ROM for it it actually loads fine so I'd assume it's the same.
I bought the game on PSN and FF6 has load times on the PS3 still...bad ones (just like the PS1 disk).