The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

spronk

FPS noob
buncha xbox one games for sale including titanfall w/ season pass for $12.50, get it if you haven't played its fun
TITANFALL DELUXE EDITION

other games on sale
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare $10
Battlefield 4 $13.20
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition $24
UFC $10
Titanfall $10
Titanfall Deluxe $12.50
Titanfall Season Pass $6.25
Dragon Age: Inquisition $36
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition $42
Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition $15
NHL 15 $24

DA:I is really good value too i'd skip NFS and get either of the forza's instead

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
BF4 is definitely worth it, its good for a few hundred hours of fun if you like that type of shit and dont have it yet.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
buncha xbox one games for sale including titanfall w/ season pass for $12.50, get it if you haven't played its fun
TITANFALL DELUXE EDITION

other games on sale
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare $10
Battlefield 4 $13.20
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition $24
UFC $10
Titanfall $10
Titanfall Deluxe $12.50
Titanfall Season Pass $6.25
Dragon Age: Inquisition $36
Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition $42
Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition $15
NHL 15 $24

DA:I is really good value too i'd skip NFS and get either of the forza's instead
for all you achieve whores out there, 360 having huge sales one DLCs like ME etc.

Given that the trilogy has no release date for Xbone/Ps4, I am going to go ahead and pick them up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I haven't played Transistor. I heard that's pretty good. I've had Rogue Legacy for years on my PC, so not even remotely caring about that shit.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't played Transistor. I heard that's pretty good. I've had Rogue Legacy for years on my PC, so not even remotely caring about that shit.
both xbox and psplus games been sucking ass.

also Bethesda sale for you....trophy whores out there hahaha

Im picking up the Fallout 3 DLCs again since I lost my Fallout 3 GOTY edition. They are like $4 a pop

Szlia

People need to play Yakuza 4. It might be a tad confusing at first considering it's one big mess of a story through all the episodes, but the game contains video summaries of the previous three and it has several new characters that have only indirect ties with the back story.

The new characters are particularly great with a super old school escaped convict, a weird money lender and, last but not least, a crooked cop with a heart for the oppressed.

Pro-tip: the meat of the game is in the side quests. So really what you want to do is never progress the main story line until you are sure you ran out of available side quests. Pretty eraly you can access a bar in Champion District with a reporter in it that will tell you were there are side quests that are available or if none are available at the moment. Alternatively, you can also check the very detailed guides on GameFAQs.