The Blacklist

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lol the one that got ripped out of the cockpit? man i wish they got rid of him just as fast, he's also uncle mike in homeland, the "fake" uncle that pretends to help the family while he bangs the firefly chick.

Goatface

show got a full 22 show order, and part2 is next week, then off the week after that again. so this could be sorta mid season thing if it goes on break for most of dec.
it is doing pretty good in the live rating and great in dvr views.

was really surprised with everything going on.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
even the agent keen super agent was pretty intense, you'd think it'd be a stupid mission impossible plot, nope, her training only takes her so far... do we think denbe ate it? they faded to black... but there really is no one in the position to fire a gun aside from fbi hacker.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Man, that last episode was amazing. If they could keep up that quality the show would be fantastic as fuck. Sadly I doubt they can.

Goatface

saw new trailer, next week is the "fall finale". couldn't find anything on when it will return

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
by Episode 2, we're already glorifying torture. This is pretty hard to watch, because it's probably too close to the truth at this point.

oh, and too much music. Way too much music.

They're excessively stealing plot from other TV shows. Stewmaker is Heisenberg, Courier comes from House MD...

and Spader got fat. Man.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Good stuff, glad I stuck with it despite the cheese early on. Redding is just a terrific character for a tv show.

The PJ song from the finale:

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just started watching this. It has it's good and bad moments. The first episode had my eyes rolling when they got the General's (Admiral?) daughter and were bringing her somewhere safe and the supervillian managed to get her.

Hey, we're in an FBI convoy and we'll for sure stop on this bridge to a guy in a random hazmat suit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
keep at it, a tiny bit of suspension of disbelief and by eps 3, you'll be watching the best new show of 2013, imo.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Who is the insider mole ? I was confused but when ole' gal was in the house across the street was she dialing from the dead dude's phone or her own when the FBI director answered ?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
keep at it, a tiny bit of suspension of disbelief and by eps 3, you'll be watching the best new show of 2013, imo.
Calling The Blacklist best show of the same year than House of Cards and Utopia both got released should be a capital crime.