The Book of Boba Fett

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
As one of the few resident SW fanboys left here (shocking I know) let me get it out in the open right off the bat
What in the fuck was that episode?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, this desnt sound good. was hoping that Bobes finally finished his sand people training and they would stop messing around. oh well, gotta check this out tomorrow for the lolz.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, we quickly went from 'man, just wait, the Tuskens probably become his posse or like the Fremen or something' to 'lets recruit a millennial biker gang and have a chase that looks like a cross between a Star Wars movie and a Back to the Future hoverboard pursuit.

Though, I feel there are a shitton of easter eggs in this episode, looking forward to watching some breakdowns.

First two episodes I really enjoyed, but this episode setting up the big conflict for the season took some steps I could have done without.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
61 yr old white guy
fe25d4dd9928de7f15773c4b28907912.png

3 years younger asian woman
9a1eea65857aa737e8b3fe71b08559f0.png

his posse is getting dubious w/ each episode

sure, ming na is your loyal right hand, no one is gonna argue that

then he hires left over pig ppl

now his muscle is a goth cyberpunk gang

did danny trejo just join him b/c he comes w/ the rancor?

and black krrsantan is obviously gonna join at a clutch moment

Malkav

French Madman
Man I have to admit the millenial cyber-biker gang on color coded speeder Vespa was stupid as fuck lol.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah. I am pretty lenient when it comes to this stuff but that biker gang was shit.

Also it seems like shitty way too end that Tusken storyline. I assume that group that killed them will lead back to the Pyke Syndicate or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The Power Rangers biker gang is... Not good.

At least we know how to pronounce Krrsantan now.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck is this shit? Can't be the same fucking people that did Mandalorian...

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What the fuck is this shit? Can't be the same fucking people that did Mandalorian...
this had serious Robert Rodriguez influence. you got Space Machete in the episode, then those space hipsters with their rainbow mopeds. its not Star Wars, its him. told ya the sand people were losers. that episode was pretty horrendous, but at least its new silliness. i can laugh at it.
iu

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
this had serious Robert Rodriguez influence. you got Space Machete in the episode, then those space hipsters with their rainbow mopeds. its not Star Wars, its him. told ya the sand people were losers. that episode was pretty horrendous, but at least its new silliness. i can laugh at it.
iu

Yeah this is the most Robert Rodriguez episode so far. When they talked about the bikers that also were addicted to cybernetics I half expected one to have a machinegun for a leg.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah this is the most Robert Rodriguez episode so far. When they talked about the bikers that also were addicted to cybernetics I half expected one to have a machinegun for a leg.
just to be clear, i like RR, i like the cinematic style of his films. so i'm not insulting him, but he isnt being very faithful to star wars. this is schlock, somebody should have told him "no" a few times here. still i'm not invested in this show so if they cant make it good, at least make it comical. as long as its not boring.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
only good thing is now Danny Trejo is Star Wars canon, his character name should be M'chete

yeah unfortunately we are seeing the fundamental problem and it plagues every scene of the show. Boba Fett is a merciless killer who gives zero fucks and kills and delegates problems, and every problem is "fuck you, pay me". This Book of Boba Fett character is low IQ, wanna be noble warrior monk violence renouncing "I fight for the common people" sad clown. It just doesn't work in any way at all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Wonder why they can't get Guillermo del Toro to do an episode or two?

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
This show is terrible. They should just make a space version of Mad Max instead.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
only good thing is now Danny Trejo is Star Wars canon, his character name should be M'chete

yeah unfortunately we are seeing the fundamental problem and it plagues every scene of the show. Boba Fett is a merciless killer who gives zero fucks and kills and delegates problems, and every problem is "fuck you, pay me". This Book of Boba Fett character is low IQ, wanna be noble warrior monk violence renouncing "I fight for the common people" sad clown. It just doesn't work in any way at all.
he is listed as "rancor keeper" on IMDB, so it may be something like M'chete. because what the fuck else would his name be?