The Book of Boba Fett

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
"Punks are fucking my business! Kick their ass and I'll double my tribute!"

Hey, you fucking teeny boppers! Quit stealing water, or else you gets the smoke!

"OMG BUT HE CHARGES TOO MUCH! I know water on a desert planet is scarce as shit, supply and demand, but we're poor zoomers and dey took 'er jerbs!!"

Yeah, despite your massive cybernetic mods and tricked out speeder bikes, I believe you!! Clearly you're poor enough you can afford all that, but not water! Fuck the merchants! Communism bitches!!!!

That whole sequence was so goddamn retarded. Between that and nipple stick, I'm done. This show went from, "it's average" to "holy fuck it's bad" in the span of 2 episodes.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
the obvious answer is Boba has no chance on his own of taking down the syndicate. he will form a council with the local gangs and make those guys help him deal with the syndicate.
Pykes have always been made out to be hardasses in the animated shows. Even the Hutts don't want shit to do with them,

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Mini scooters looks like they go at the speed of a wallmart fat scooter. Episode was junk.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I also like when Hulk Wookie and Boomer Fett's scene had to be "sped up" when he was holding him in the air. ROFL.

Cybsled

Scooter gang was dumb, but I did like the Rancor. They seem to be hinting we will see a battle rancor later with Boba wanting to learn to ride one. The Hutts basically selling out the Wookie was predictable and will probably fit into my previous “saved = loyalty” post about the underlying theme in this show.

That Tuskan body pile wasn’t that large, so presumably they didn’t all die. I’m guessing there will still be a follow up.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Scooter gang was dumb, but I did like the Rancor. They seem to be hinting we will see a battle rancor later with Boba wanting to learn to ride one. The Hutts basically selling out the Wookie was predictable and will probably fit into my previous “saved = loyalty” post about the underlying theme in this show.

That Tuskan body pile wasn’t that large, so presumably they didn’t all die. I’m guessing there will still be a follow up.
IIRC from KOTOR/KOTOR2 it's a life debt now? Wookie-doodle-doo.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Star Wars awesome, Robert Rodriguez awesome. Star Wars + Robert Rodriguez = not awesome. The minute Boba came across the teen group I knew this episode was not gonna be for me. Like everyone else said, the biker gang scene was awful. Take that out and this episode would be a lot better. Would be cool if Krrsantan sticks around as Boba's version of Chewie.
I was kinda hoping the rancor gift was a trick, it wanting to eat the first thing it saw, survival instinct or some such. Om nom nom nom, beskar tooth pick. I mean, comon, "stand here"...sorta like the "oooh, ooh, I'm standing on the pit, press the button, oh wise adversary". So dumb.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that rancor was intended to replace the rancor luke killed. this was for when the Hutts take back the palace. the rancor wasnt a gift.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
that rancor was intended to replace the rancor luke killed. this was for when the Hutts take back the palace. the rancor wasnt a gift.
rotj was 4aby, (dead rancor) him being daimyo is at least 9aby, probably 10aby

it takes 5 years to get a new rancor?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
its hard to find rancors
Both canon and legends says the BoBF is around 9 ABY, around the time of the new republic. Here they were found freely on dathomir natively and several other introduced planets.

I'd wager it was kinda easy for the Hutts to find or at least purchase Rancors.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Both canon and legends says the BoBF is around 9 ABY, around the time of the new republic. Here they were found freely on dothamir natively and several other introduced planets.

I'd wager it was kinda easy for the Hutts to find or at least purchase Rancors.
there is 3 rancors in star wars lore? this new one. the old one luke kiled and Muchi? doesnt sound like a lot.

• 1Pathetic

Izo

Tranny Chaser
there is 3 rancors in star wars lore? this new one. the old one luke kiled and Muchi? doesnt sound like a lot.
"By the time of the New Republic, most of Dathomir's rancor population lived in symbiosis with the planet's Witches of Dathomir clans, being used as mounts, and learning to make and use armor and bladed weapons with their help. Rancors of a clan were marked to show clan ownership, but younger ones were not marked and could basically serve as undercover mounts, belonging to no clan.[8]"

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"By the time of the New Republic, most of Dathomir's rancor population lived in symbiosis with the planet's Witches of Dathomir clans, being used as mounts, and learning to make and use armor and bladed weapons with their help. Rancors of a clan were marked to show clan ownership, but younger ones were not marked and could basically serve as undercover mounts, belonging to no clan.[8]"

Season 6 What GIF by The Office
yeah, what indeed.

fris

Vyemm Raider
I think you killed a few rancors in the force unleashed game

I can't be the only one that hoped black Chewbacca would be the new pit creature.

Wonder why they can't get Guillermo del Toro to do an episode or two?
I can't imagine his budg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
When Fett says "I've rode beasts ten times its size" was he referring to some Mandalore lore shit we don't know about yet?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I think you killed a few rancors in the force unleashed game

I can't be the only one that hoped black Chewbacca would be the new pit creature.

I can't imagine his budg
I feel like this is Simmons situation ala hyperion. When the technology comes into play, everything nature just fucking gets destroyed/wrecked. Fett wanting to ride the rancor is like one of those adventurer status symbols that occurs frequently in the series. See, I did this without technology! So good, so powerful.