The Book of Boba Fett

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
you know he's totally gonna Total Recall Tattooine by the end of the season.
This above almost everything else they have done would take absolute balls of steel. But I do not dislike this idea one bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What do you mean total recall Tattooine? Like terraform it?
yeah, he's gonna pull some shenanigans to have all that water underground come back up. they are foreshadowing the fuck out of it.
iu

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
But we see Tattooine at the end of RoS and it's still a desert.
Lol, well thats if they use RoS canon instead of going in a different direction. Luke never talked about mentoring a baby yoda in TLJ. There were rumors about ditching that timeline in the fav and filoniverse

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
playing into this unlikely scenario, it would be cool to see a planet not be a 'desert/forest/city/water/crystal/salt' planet in SW like they always seem to be. Might be neat to see Tatooine be the first realistic multi ecology planet.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Lol, well thats if they use RoS canon instead of going in a different direction. Luke never talked about mentoring a baby yoda in TLJ. There were rumors about ditching that timeline in the fav and filoniverse
Cannabis Marijuana GIF by MOODMAN

Original trilogy never mentioned getting high on weed. Are you sure it's not a weed farm they're making in the basement? Rancor fungus cave mold?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't see them ever ditching the main SW movies from the canon.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't see them ever ditching the main SW movies from the canon.
well i heard talks about another prequel thousands of years in the past and i have heard stuff about a full reboot of the trilogy. the original trilogy. if they can Mcguyver Palpy back from the dead. there is no reason why they couldnt Mcguyver water on tattooine. theyve already brought Boba Fett back from the dead and turned him into a heroic figure with a heart of gold. did you ever think you would believe that about him?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That was more or less how he turned out in the EU so sorta?
i'm just saying Star Wars canon isnt written in stone. especially with Disney, there is no gatekeeper for their canon. their only canon is the dollar sign, they turned Han Solo into a deadbeat dad and turned Luke into a despicable asshole who turned his back on everything and everyone. the fav and filoniverse is trying to undo this shit. maybe they arent succeeding with Boba, but at least it isnt soul crushing. just dorky.

Jive Turkey

Karen
yeah, he's gonna pull some shenanigans to have all that water underground come back up. they are foreshadowing the fuck out of it.
iu

I don't think they're going to fuck up one of the most iconic planets in their universe.
But maybe they find water underground and a bunch of Jar Jars living there

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think they're going to fuck up one of the most iconic planets in their universe.
But maybe they find water underground and a bunch of Jar Jars living there
it could be a partial planetary shift. something like Mos Espa getting flooded only or half the planet. a bunch of jar jars jump out of the water spout on multi colored jet skis and rape all the tuskan women.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
it could be a partial planetary shift. something like Mos Espa getting flooded only or half the planet. a bunch of jar jars jump out of the water spout on multi colored jet skis and rape all the tuskan women.
All this, as far fetched as it sounds, would be more interesting than the current direction of the show and what is likely to come.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
All this, as far fetched as it sounds, would be more interesting than the current direction of the show and what is likely to come.
it might be something like that, sans the massive jar jar rapes. there must be some reason why all 3 episodes are "water once was abundant on tattooine" themed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
They are more likely to find a time traveling machine and retcon everything then rewater tattoine.