The Book of Boba Fett

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When Fett says "I've rode beasts ten times its size" was he referring to some Mandalore lore shit we don't know about yet?
iu

Mythosaur star wars holiday special.
iu

his symbol.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
When Fett says "I've rode beasts ten times its size" was he referring to some Mandalore lore shit we don't know about yet?
He is referring to the Mythasaur that is also his emblem. He rides one in his debut in the Holiday episode.
ER_ECXZXsAE35bd.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That entire chase scene was embarrassingly bad. They looked like they were going 10 MPH. They need to never ever do that shit again. The entire "gang" was fucking awful too for that matter. They probably already have a spin off in mind.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
After this episode, Im convinced that the person writing the script is a Starwars nerd sooooo bad, that they know shit that even avid followers dont even know/pay attention too. As if an executive said "hey look, there are a lot of star wars nerds on the internet bashing us - lets show them up!" so they hired this writer to come up with this shit and put all the trolls in their place.

Moped chase scene was just awful and Im not sure how anyone in their right mind would have thought that was acceptable in a AAA budget series. If they made the mopeds look.. quicker? that would have made the chase a thousand times better. The whole chase looks like someone walking could have passed them.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
After this episode, Im convinced that the person writing the script is a Starwars nerd sooooo bad, that they know shit that even avid followers dont even know/pay attention too. As if an executive said "hey look, there are a lot of star wars nerds on the internet bashing us - lets show them up!" so they hired this writer to come up with this shit and put all the trolls in their place.

Moped chase scene was just awful and Im not sure how anyone in their right mind would have thought that was acceptable in a AAA budget series. If they made the mopeds look.. quicker? that would have made the chase a thousand times better. The whole chase looks like someone walking could have passed them.
that screen crush video i posted that nobody watches they mentioned a bunch of easter eggs that only deep nerds would know. they also talked about what inspired those mopeds.
back in the 60s the UK hipsters put lots of mirrors on their vespas.
iu

iu

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The moped gang was mainly a problem because it was completely out of place in terms of design and look. They are poors on Tatoine. Their shit all looked brand spanking new like it had just rolled off an assembly line on a non-shithole planet. A lot might have been forgiven if they had made the implants and bikes looks dirtier and more star wars like.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, the whole show is a problem. I don't even own D+, haven't watched a single show on anything since Mando ended, figured I'd wait a few weeks to binge this a little bit, had a few days off and ....

What the fuck? Why am I watching this shit? This is slower than the Walking Dead at the barn and nothing makes sense.

• 1Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The moped gang was mainly a problem because it was completely out of place in terms of design and look. They are poors on Tatoine. Their shit all looked brand spanking new like it had just rolled off an assembly line on a non-shithole planet. A lot might have been forgiven if they had made the implants and bikes looks dirtier and more star wars like.

Really good point.

I'm waiting for someone to lay the Power Rangers theme over that shockingly bad bike chase.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I don't know why some of you guys are defending Rodriguez in general. The guy has always been a hack

• 2Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
that screen crush video i posted that nobody watches they mentioned a bunch of easter eggs that only deep nerds would know. they also talked about what inspired those mopeds.
back in the 60s the UK hipsters put lots of mirrors on their vespas.

iu

Also, why the fuck would you get an obviously cybernetic forearm and stick a flesh hand on the end?

• 1Picard

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Then the Hutts showing up the next day like "We're sorry for trying to kill you"
Lazy writing
"Fuck those teeny bopper punks! I'm getting me some extra tribute!!"

4 minutes later..

"Fuck those merchants! Price gouging fucks!"

Lol, nothing in this show matters at all. It's all just an excuse to get from one scene to the next.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Star Wars awesome, Robert Rodriguez awesome. Star Wars + Robert Rodriguez = not awesome. The minute Boba came across the teen group I knew this episode was not gonna be for me. Like everyone else said, the biker gang scene was awful. Take that out and this episode would be a lot better. Would be cool if Krrsantan sticks around as Boba's version of Chewie.
Star Wars hasn't been awesome since RoTJ.

• 2Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
"Fuck those teeny bopper punks! I'm getting me some extra tribute!!"

4 minutes later..

"Fuck those merchants! Price gouging fucks!"

Lol, nothing in this show matters at all. It's all just an excuse to get from one scene to the next.

It's more like Boba walked into Mos Espa and picked up ALL the sidequests and now he has to try and please every party and grind every faction.

I thought the Tusken stuff was cool because we never learned much about those despite seeing them in several films, I'm liking the Jedi/Sith-less crime underground scene of Tatooine. And it's cool to see aliens a lot, like the Nikto bikers or the Pykes. I also liked that the human couple in that cantina brawl were two actors from a deleted scene in ANH (friends of Luke).

Show's got a lot of silly stuff but Star Wars has always had some silly stuff including the originals, some more than others (ESB is more serious but seriously look at the tauntauns.. or the space slug.. or the black dude running out of Cloud City with his ice cream machine , or the design of IG-88, it's made out of parts from the cantina (themselves parts of a Rolls Royce) and looks clunky as fuck. But we still liked it back then and it's still liked today (IG-11 in Mandalorian).

The rainbow mopeds definitely looked silly and VERY slow, but for some reason my 10 year old enjoyed that chase a lot.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
that one girl has a better looking cyber arm than darth vader

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
that one girl has a better looking cyber arm than darth vader
Obviously Jabba instituted universal premium healthcare and those hipsters were taking advantage by "accidently" losing their limbs. Also, the Vespas must have been the Obama phones of Tatooine.