The Book of Boba Fett

Juvarisx

Florida
If she was as imporant to Star Wars as Mark Hamill she
a) Wouldn't have been fired
b) Gone off the Twitter deep end to attract as much attention as humanly possible and
c) been able to fucking ACT SO WHO THE FUCK CARES

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gina Carano? That's the hill you are dying on?
oh definitely, Gina was a fan favorite. Lucasfilm film fired her for some dumb tweet and they never brought her back even though she was beloved by SW fans and slated for her own D+ show. so its not really about Gina at all, just the lack of fucks given for the fans that made this franchise what it is.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
i respect anyone who stands for what they believe, if you think Hollywood is full of retarded faggot SJW pedo ass raping cheese eating surrender monkey cucks who take arab dick in the ass then enjoy Bollywood, Christian movies, Telenovela movies, Billy Bob's bass fishing channel or whatever the fuck other options there are

time however is the most valuable commodity in your life, and its bizarre to me that you somehow justify "i don't pay for it, but ill watch about it and talk about it". You've already spent the most valuable thing you have.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you think Gina 'went off the deep end' then you're part of the problem.

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Gina was a "fan favorite" because she used to be fuckin' ungodly hot, before she hopped aboard the Type 2 diabetes train. That made it easy for her to get one of the nerdiest, dorkiest, most foul-smelling fanbases to pay attention to her meme-esque Tweets.

If Gina could act or actually got back in shape I might care a little. Since she'd rather LARP as Ms. Piggy and doesn't want to hire an acting coach, I couldn't give a fuck less. There are about 100 other actresses that could do her job on Mandalorian.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I mean this aint Mandalorian, he may show up but Gina wouldnt be in this regardless. Kinda gotta agree with Qhue here, Disney doesn't want people in their shows / movies shitting up Twitter

"shitting up Twitter"? Is that what you think she did? You REALLY need to take a look at what all their woke employees are doing. That's just a mighty ignorant statement on your part.

I wasn't aware choosing not to purchase a television subscription was a "hill to die on". I'm voting with my bucks, the same thing the Left does to control all these companies. Oh wait, they don't do that, they just yell and scream and call everyone a racist. Well, I'm not doing that, I'm taking a different route.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
probably belongs in another thread but since its boba adjacent

it'd be interesting if he shows up on Obi-Wan live action, Ahsoka (maybe? probably not?) live action, and Bad Batch and his own spin off animated show

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they were supposed to anounce in October whether they were re-signing KK. i guess with a Solo spinoff, we have our answer.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
time however is the most valuable commodity in your life, and its bizarre to me that you somehow justify "i don't pay for it, but ill watch about it and talk about it". You've already spent the most valuable thing you have.
Exactly, I'm sometimes willing to pay them with my time, but not that often. A lot of their crap sucks. Mando just slipped through the progressive filter police somehow. When they stop being the corporate version of a PAC and show both sides of the aisle fairly, I'll consider donating my money to them again.

TBH, all the other SW stuff from disney has been garbage to me. I'm not sure how mando slipped through the cracks, but pretty sure it'll be a short term mistake.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Heh. Thought the same thing. If were were talking Mark Hamill. By all means. Die on that hill. Get ressed. Die again my man. But not some overweight, bad acting, best days behind her chick.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
they were supposed to anounce in October whether they were re-signing KK. i guess with a Solo spinoff, we have our answer.

disney doesnt do official announcements on re-signing pertaining to KK. there was no notice of re-signing last time besides her camp at Lucas Film leaking it unofficially to Vanity Fair.

With the new CEO it's possible they could go for an official announcement, but it would be against Iger's wishes and there is no precedent for it.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Jordan Maison from Cinelinx seems to believe this will be 9 episodes, not 8.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's not that Gina Carano was an amazing actress or super hot. It's that they fired her for daring to voice conservative views.

Bunch of cuck phony faggots in here.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I hope she's taking acting classes while dieting because I have more issues with her acting than weight to be honest.
lulz, she'll never be a good actress, she will be one of the best actresses that require stuntwork tho, her acting in haywire is attrocius, but moves great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user