The Book of Boba Fett

spronk

FPS noob
the movie she is working on is about some settlers in the west getting attacked by baddies, pretty generic sounding western but should be fun given its being produced by Ben Shapiro's company

maybe jews will save the day

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gina was a "fan favorite" because she used to be fuckin' ungodly hot, before she hopped aboard the Type 2 diabetes train. That made it easy for her to get one of the nerdiest, dorkiest, most foul-smelling fanbases to pay attention to her meme-esque Tweets.

If Gina could act or actually got back in shape I might care a little. Since she'd rather LARP as Ms. Piggy and doesn't want to hire an acting coach, I couldn't give a fuck less. There are about 100 other actresses that could do her job on Mandalorian.

Lucas Film put pressure on Favreau to get someone more qualified before she took the job.

Namely because the casting was always intended to have a spinoff, and that it was seen as dubious by Lucas Film having her carry an entire show to herself.

Not taking sides on this one, but I can't see her carrying a whole show. It's difficult.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
lulz, she'll never be a good actress, she will be one of the best actresses that require stuntwork tho, her acting in haywire is attrocius, but moves great.

Haywire is the movie where they had to dub every line she delivered right?

They had another actress go through the entire movie and dub it if I recall correctly. That was a pretty huge L and likely why there would have been pushback on casting her for a Disney series.

The Haywire dubbing incident wasn't an industry secret.

• 1Garbage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Haywire is the movie where they had to dub every line she delivered right?

They had another actress go through the entire movie and dub it if I recall correctly. That was a pretty huge L and likely why there would have been pushback on casting her for a Disney series.

The Haywire dubbing incident wasn't an industry secret.
that was like 10years ago and she was getting thick too so...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They didn't have to dub her, Soderbergh is just a fucking halfwit and thought it would be a good idea.

I'm not saying she's a suppressed Daniel Day-Lewis because she clearly isn't, but her move to the big screen was definitely set up to fail.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Looks like flashbacks are confirmed with the shot of Slave 1 and Boba still in the Tusken robes. Looking good!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
There's a bit new in each one so far, bacta tank in this one, but it looks like all they've shown is probably in no more than the first two episodes. Speaking of which, its confirmed that this series is 7 episodes as of this morning on Twitter but no mention of run times yet.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There's a bit new in each one so far, bacta tank in this one, but it looks like all they've shown is probably in no more than the first two episodes. Speaking of which, its confirmed that this series is 7 episodes as of this morning on Twitter but no mention of run times yet.
I'm ready for my 15 minutes episodes

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Lol they pulled off an okie doke. I did not see anyone anywhere predicting that first episode. They holy shitted me as a fairly spoiled fan of this show less that 2 minutes in.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed this, loved the beginning that was some fan service. A bit slow in the middle, but ending was pretty good...essentially flashback were more interesting to me, although I’m curious to see how the present will evolve.

On a different note, seriously Ming-Na Wen is 58, she looks great, and I don’t mean she looks great for her age…she just looks great.

38 minutes long, so this is going to be like The Mandalorian. It’s a bit short, but if they keep the show focused like The Mandalorian it’s acceptable.

• 1Like