The Book of Boba Fett

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe the armor actually pulls the shots to it. Since phaser/lazer/ray gun shots move so fast, it is difficult to see the curve into the armor.

Yeah...thats it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jennifer Beals isnt crazy hot, but I wouldnt kick her out of the bed.
900d972584664dff28a3378e8bf4884c.jpg
she and ming na are both 58

• 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I was absolutely flummoxed that that woman I was watching on that episode was in her mid 50s LoL, I had no connection to Flashdance; I just found her trending on the usual platforms and now you guys are talking about her too... ya she looks incredible for that age, holy crap. Get that woman's diet, exercise regiment, and supplement list, pronto!

The banana colored skin-ponytail thing is pretty hot too, whomever she is.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maybe the armor actually pulls the shots to it. Since phaser/lazer/ray gun shots move so fast, it is difficult to see the curve into the armor.

Yeah...thats it.

actually it's more of a gas-cloud electrified bolt of energy than a ray gun. lucas didn't stop at midichlorians in the prequels.

granted its not canon since its old EU.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I haven't watched anything since the first episode or kept up with the thread, does the show still suck ass?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
it gets worse in episode 2 and 3. ep 4 is the best one. but thats really not saying much, its still not a good show.
'dat avatar though!

I haven't watched anything since the first episode or kept up with the thread, does the show still suck ass?
I believe that if you've kept it in the back of your mind this far, you're still going to watch it at some point. The last episode was really redeeming, but the intro episodes have really made sure that this isnt going to be a show that gets continuous seasons and if it does get a season 2, it'll be staged as a jumping point for a different series or a movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
its worth continuing just to get to ep. 4. I'd say its gotten better with the lowest point being the crayola/vespa/loser gang at ep.3. The latest episode gave me hope for the few remaining but you never know.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
starting off good, kinda funny thought i had at the beginning. "ow! my leg really hurts. i wish i had some means of flying where i need to go instead of walking"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well looks like a special lil someone is getting a set.

Also next weeks episode gonna be the most watched of the season easily.
oh yeah. space mithril. i wonder if we get to see Luke next week? btw that was the best Star Wars episode so far this year. it looked incredible and actually had an interesting plot. the downside, it almost had nothing to do with Boba Fett. maybe thats not a downside. i also wonder if that episode was a reshoot. because it felt like they bolted that shit on.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
did you grow reading a bunch of boba fett fanfic? (ie the books and shit which are non-canon) If so then yeah you'll probably hate the show since its nothing like that.

If all you know about boba fett is the movies and season 2 of the mandalorian? Then this show is pretty much exactly what you expected. The only real facepalm so far is the fucking rainbow vespas in episode 3, those were fucking gay. Everything else so far has been showing how boba fett escaped the sarlaac, recooperated, and gaining allies and building a power base to become this godfather crimelord of tattoine.

Honestly the most disappointing thing about this show so far is that they cast the old fuck Temuera Morrison from the prequels as Boba Fett. He's too old and out of shape for action sequences and the show has suffered for it. I know they can't keep his helmet on all the damn time (too much like Mandalorian) but for fucks sake, in combat is when you should wear armor, put the damn helmet on and have a 20 year old stuntman film all the fights scenes ffs.

But more than just that, as much as we'd all love for them to gradually retcon the sequel trilogy garbage out of canon in favor of the favreau/filoni-universe I'd be equally happy with them retconning the prequels out as well, episodes 1-3 were just as garbage as 7-9. using the same actor reinforces the prequels, despite it being a huge detriment to the show since we're filming 20 years later, despite the events happening only 5 years after we last saw boba fett in return of the jedi.

Last edited:

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well that was pretty awesome! Also was that actually BD-1?? She did call him BD...

Loved the flashback. Loved the callbacks to Episode-1

I want the Lego of that ship right fucking now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user