HOW DO YOU MAKE THE BEST TV SEASN EVER AND SHIT YOUR PANTS AT THE GOALINE

wAIT IS THIS THE GAME OF THRONES PAGE?

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

I dont think anything will come as close to shitting the bed as that last GoT season. This certainly tried in some parts though. I still laugh at that Starlight build-up that pushed Solider Boy back a foot or two.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I dont think anything will come as close to shitting the bed as that last GoT season. This certainly tried in some parts though. I still laugh at that Starlight build-up that pushed Solider Boy back a foot or two.
GoT was a slow decline into complete dogshit from season 5 onwards with a final tumble off the cliffside in season 8. This felt more like a steady climb throughout the season and a sudden drop in the finale. But yeah, I'm way more salty about GoT.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Because them books are never being released. Seasons 6-8 are the only "closure" the main story will ever get.

That bloated corpse will guest write for Blue's Clues before finishing the main series.

• 1Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hollywood is brain AIDS. So many women ruining themselves.
Its women in general. They go off and get unnecessary shit done then they turn around and blame "society" when it doesnt work out or people comment. And all the retarded simps and other women clap their hands and agree.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Its women in general. They go off and get unnecessary shit done then they turn around and blame "society" when it doesnt work out or people comment. And all the retarded simps and other women clap their hands and agree.

It's also the lens of beauty being through other women and gay dudes.

It's why a lot of models are super tall, skinny, and less bangable than a hostess at Applebees

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Everything A-train low key is the best comedic aspect of this season. The scene with Ashley after he gets his new heart is gold.

It's the best because it is literally the most horrific, racist shit in the entire show and, given the tweets from Kripke, it seems completely lost on him that having individual "racist" characters (Soldier Boy, Stormfront) isn't nearly as disgusting as a whole mega-corp wholly endorsing blatant, racist exploitation in every scenario it comes up.

So basically, it is art imitating life in that progressives are actually the most racist pieces of shit on the planet.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
GoT was a slow decline into complete dogshit from season 5 onwards with a final tumble off the cliffside in season 8. This felt more like a steady climb throughout the season and a sudden drop in the finale. But yeah, I'm way more salty about GoT.
Game of Thrones had a lot more potential on its side as well given its track record.

I was going to say prestige, but then I unfortunately remembered that one episode of GoT also flash cut to some guy holding out his diseased dick, so I guess the first episode of this season was a hint of what was to come as well.
It's the best because it is literally the most horrific, racist shit in the entire show and, given the tweets from Kripke, it seems completely lost on him that having individual "racist" characters (Soldier Boy, Stormfront) isn't nearly as disgusting as a whole mega-corp wholly endorsing blatant, racist exploitation in every scenario it comes up.

So basically, it is art imitating life in that progressives are actually the most racist pieces of shit on the planet.
It's uncanny, with Soldier Boy taking the cake as being "racist" just because MM said so. Probably shouldn't have led with Soldier Boy also saying Bill Cosby was America's Dad.

• 2Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

its not the same issue as GoT... this was just the product of them knowing they were signed for a couple? more seasons... so they had to end it in some sort of soft reset, yet again.
Such bullshit to build it up so much... to only end in a dry fart.
Knowing there is more than one season left... what am I supposed to expect from this next season but yet another season that ends in some kind of soft reset before they are forced to end it?

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They just need a fucking soldier boy spinoff instead of this college version bullshit. SB is one of my favorite characters in a while and didn't get enough screentime

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
They just need a fucking soldier boy spinoff instead of this college version bullshit. SB is one of my favorite characters in a while and didn't get enough screentime
That video was better than the final episode.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Must be awkward knowing that your "twist" big bad of the season turns out to be the most likable character and nobody bought into throwaway lines trying to make him as bad as unhinged, genocidal superman and a literal Nazi. So maybe they're just going to roll with it and "redeem" Soldier Boy when they're looking for new material however many seasons or spin-offs down the line they need a boost.
its not the same issue as GoT... this was just the product of them knowing they were signed for a couple? more seasons... so they had to end it in some sort of soft reset, yet again.
Such bullshit to build it up so much... to only end in a dry fart.
Knowing there is more than one season left... what am I supposed to expect from this next season but yet another season that ends in some kind of soft reset before they are forced to end it?
Yes, it's actually kind of the opposite situation because with GoT, D&D wanted to wrap it up as fast as possible because they thought they were locked in on brighter, greener pastures because of their success. It turns out that if you completely botch the landing so badly that it retroactively ruins even the good seasons, there are no guarantees for future deals.

But with The Boys, Kirpke said it himself that he had a plan for at least 5 seasons before this one even aired back in 2020, and he even referenced back to a similar original plan for Supernatural and how well that went. The show has only become even more of a success for Amazon, so being greenlit beyond that is not farfetched, and unlike D&D, I don't get the impression that the people involved with The Boys have any problem coasting on an easy paycheck.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Must be awkward knowing that your "twist" big bad of the season turns out to be the most likable character and nobody bought into throwaway lines trying to make him as bad as unhinged, genocidal superman and a literal Nazi. So maybe they're just going to roll with it and "redeem" Soldier Boy when they're looking for new material however many seasons or spin-offs down the line they need a boost.

Yes, it's actually kind of the opposite situation because with GoT, D&D wanted to wrap it up as fast as possible because they thought they were locked in on brighter, greener pastures because of their success. It turns out that if you completely botch the landing so badly that it retroactively ruins even the good seasons, there are no guarantees for future deals.

But with The Boys, Kirpke said it himself that he had a plan for at least 5 seasons before this one even aired back in 2020, and he even referenced back to a similar original plan for Supernatural and how well that went. The show has only become even more of a success for Amazon, so being greenlit beyond that is not farfetched, and unlike D&D, I don't get the impression that the people involved with The Boys have any problem coasting on an easy paycheck.

Can also ruin it by dragging a 4-5 season story out for 8-10 years

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Can also ruin it by dragging a 4-5 season story out for 8-10 years
well, i think with kripke we have supernatural as evidence that he sticks to plans regardless of how popular what he's working on is. with supernatural, he had a 5 year plan and he stuck to it, then he moved on. he was in sort of a consultant position i think until season 7 or 8? but he left supernatural after his 5 year plan despite the CW blatantly telling them all that they would renew the show indefinitely for as long as they wanted to keep doing it.

i don't like kripke as a person but i think we can trust what he says based on his track record. he'll do 5 seasons and move on. whether the show continues without him is a different issue and THAT'S when i think we'll see plotlines dragged out for too long