The Boys

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He said he relates to The Comedian the most out of any characters he's played which can be taken multiple ways. He did nail that brief role

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't even think Jeffrey Dean Morgan thinks of himself as 'lead actor from The Losers', or 'One of the many Thomas Waynes killed off in movies over the years' - something like 99.9% of the populace knows him from The Walking Dead.
I always thought his claim to fame was Gray's Anatomy.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He'll always be sam and dean's Dad for me
Same here. I loved when they started an episode with the boys coming back from clearing out a zombie nest and Dean tosses a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire down on the table and says something like, "Dad always loved that thing."

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Shit just give him a bat and V and call him Negan. Let him and Solider Boy team up and bash fags while doing blow and fucking hookers and it will be up there with Spartacus Blood and Sand as one of the best series ever.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I'm telling you, all I want is Crowley to show up with fire and brimstone powers.
Make the Supernatural union complete!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So stop reading bullshit about it then. I mean WTF is with these people? Thats the problem with social media in a nutshell. Fucking cancerous for everyone. You think in the 80s or 90s actors cared or even heard their fans bitching like this? Fucking put down your phone and walk away.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

nu_11

So stop reading bullshit about it then. I mean WTF is with these people? Thats the problem with social media in a nutshell. Fucking cancerous for everyone. You think in the 80s or 90s actors cared or even heard their fans bitching like this? Fucking put down your phone and walk away.

076.png

• 8Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
These are the people who listened to their mom say shit like, "If you can't
say anything nice then don't say anything at all." and honestly expected
everyone else to act that way.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The levels of irony we are seeing with cunts like this shouldnt be possible.

Plays a character in a tv show that takes to social media to fight against tightly controlled narratives and manufactured pr campaigns but then bitches calling people sexist in real life for their comments on social when people go against the narrative.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

I'm confused, is she bitching about her botched surgery or online people sexualizing her? Only thing if read scene is how she morphed into a new face

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I'm confused, is she bitching about her botched surgery or online people sexualizing her? Only thing if read scene is how she morphed into a new face
She's bitching because of her shit surgery that people don't sexualize her as much.

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

She's bitching because of her shit surgery that people don't sexualize her as much.
If anything she should be fighting against plastic surgery and what Hollywood expects especially with younger actors

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Homeboys in Outer Space was a better show than The Orville, change my mind.

I know I watched that in the 90's but I don't remember much about it so I just watched the first 2 episodes again. Pretty amazing how well it holds up. The bad thing is I had to watch them on youtube so I don't know if I'll be able to find all the episodes. They only had one season of 21 episodes, but that's like 2-4 seasons by today's standards.

• 1Like