The Boys

spronk

FPS noob
even with all the weird surgery... you gotta admit Hughie upgraded...

unknown.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I'm confused, is she bitching about her botched surgery or online people sexualizing her? Only thing if read scene is how she morphed into a new face
I too am confused.
The article is very confusing... I don't understand what kind of harassment she is complaining about.
Is it that she got surgery and people didn't like it?
I can see that.

Is that misogynistic though?
Its all so tiresome.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I too am confused.
The article is very confusing... I don't understand what kind of harassment she is complaining about.
Is it that she got surgery and people didn't like it?
I can see that.

Is that misogynistic though?
Its all so tiresome.

Seemed like a lot of it was towards her character, which was pretty awful this season.

Same shit as when Skyler White called everyone that hated her extremely hateable character misogynists

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There genuinely are tons of stupid people who can't separate the actor from the character, whether they like or hate them. It's bizarre.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, the surgery affects both since makeup can't cover up THAT much.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Actors complain about this shit, but if they really cared they'd just get the hell off social media. They secretly love it, because they can't live without attention, positive or negative.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I remember Walton Goggins talking about a viewer coming up to him after S5 of The Shield aired just going into a huge rage, calling him a murderer and only referring to him as Shane the whole time. It shook him up that it seemed that the dude genuinely couldn't understand he wasn't the character or be able to treat him like a real person. I would bet Anna Gunn had some similar shit.

It seems almost impossible to believe that this happens but general population retardation levels are astounding. You can avoid it more easily online but people are also 10x worse online and a social media presence matters more for a non star actor's career nowadays. I can see the conflict there even if you're not an attention whore.

• 4Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I remember Walton Goggins talking about a viewer coming up to him after S5 of The Shield aired just going into a huge rage, calling him a murderer and only referring to him as Shane the whole time. It shook him up that it seemed that the dude genuinely couldn't understand he wasn't the character or be able to treat him like a real person. I would bet Anna Gunn had some similar shit.

It seems almost impossible to believe that this happens but general population retardation levels are astounding. You can avoid it more easily online but people are also 10x worse online and a social media presence matters more for a non star actor's career nowadays. I can see the conflict there even if you're not an attention whore.

The actor that played King Joffrey had lots of stories like this

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My heart just brakes for them that they all cant be universally loved and revered like say James Earl Jones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The actor that played King Joffrey had lots of stories like this
that's not really a fair comparison, i don't think, because that kid just looks like he wants you to punch him in the face

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

crazies do exist
its-still.gif

and are aspie enough to go ham on ALL social media sites

but thats part of the deal when you want to become famous, just last month jodie fosters crazy stalker/assassin got released from jail

Fadaar

That guy

bro tbh i have this irrational dislike for Anthony Anderson purely because of that season. dude did nothing wrong IRL but holy fuck did i hate his character.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>