The Boys

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Starting think Seth rogen has a certain taste in men. I have no problem since they're great actors even when the face is covered. Rogen had a great run at the beginning of preacher but seemed to go off the rails

Also if you watched bashee you have to watch the pilot

carton-darnay.png

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'll just leave this here....

I saw it in a commercial break in one of the CW DC shows.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's the only soy sauce, outside of some sweet soy filipino brands, we've ever used in our house.

if you use soy sauce to cook, i'd suggest trying lee kum kee soy sauce i know it's biased since i grew up w/ it, but i prefer chinese soy over jap soy.

but if you just use it as a sushi dipping sauce, then don't bother.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
if you use soy sauce to cook, i'd suggest trying lee kum kee soy sauce i know it's biased since i grew up w/ it, but i prefer chinese soy over jap soy.

but if you just use it as a sushi dipping sauce, then don't bother.

I mainly use it for marinades and dipping sauces. The times I do cook with it, it's cuz I am making adobo.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's the only soy sauce, outside of some sweet soy filipino brands, we've ever used in our house.

Take the Lee Kum Kee Challenge. The difference in quality is extremely noticeable.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This looks real good. I will be watching this day 1. My only minor gripe is the name of the show. I almost did not even click on this subject. "The Boys" sounds like some WB Emo crap that would make me cringe. I really hope that name does not John Carter this show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Reviews started dropping for this and seem to fall into the camps of those that enjoy realistic/deconstructionist takes on super heroes and those that find it all too 'cynical.' I quite like stories where no one is really a hero, and just shades of grey, so I'm pretty eager to check this out next week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wouldn't trust any review of this that wasn't written by someone who loved the comic. Anyone who dings it for being "too cynical" clearly doesn't know the first thing about the source material or Garth Ennis in general.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
That this gives massive exposure to the best meta-analysis of comic-book superheroes makes me all tingly inside. Despite the cinematic pacing of the original work I never thought it would actually translate to this medium. That they got Simon Pegg to take on a role is just icing on the cake.