The Boys

Fadaar

That guy
how powerful is starlight compared to homelander? she seemed a bit scared of him, and she doesn't "deflect" bullets like him or maeve, but bullets don't seem to kill her either.

if she clenched her vagina around hughies dick would it get chopped off

Yeah I was wondering about that because Butcher appeared to put a few 7.62 rounds into her with an AR-10 and she walks it off. Is she bulletproof or was it some kind of crowd control weapon?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I was wondering about that because Butcher appeared to put a few 7.62 rounds into her with an AR-10 and she walks it off. Is she bulletproof or was it some kind of crowd control weapon?

Probably just a subset of her powers, minor durability, remember 1st eps we see her punching (breaking) brick walls and lifting cars.

Not as awesome as Maeve smashing into an armored car, but something.

Then you have 6th sense kid, he just seems fat and mind reads, nothing else was enhanced.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's one of Amazon's most watched shows.
While I want it to keep going on, can they go more than 3 seasons? I would think maybe 4 Since they have started their own New stories.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That scene annoys me, Hughie was fine with her getting blasted but no one knows how tough she is

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i didn't really get a good look at the rifle he used, but it seemed to be a single shot PROBABLY 7.62 round. unless there was another scene where he shot at her that i can't remember... i'm thinking about the time he shot her in the park from like 20 yards out. it was a single shot that put her on her back, but there wasn't any penetration from the bullet. so she's probably got some level of extreme durability, but doesn't have the kind of density that maeve or homelander seem to have since bullets just richocet off them without any kind of pushback.

j00t

That scene annoys me, Hughie was fine with her getting blasted but no one knows how tough she is

i didn''t really think anything of it at the time, but you're right there's a bit of a disconnect in that we, the audience see that she's fine, but hughie doesn't see that there isn't any lingering damage. he sees that she's conscious and that's it... though, maybe he also saw that her all white suit was still all white and no signs of blood and figured she was just slightly concussed? i guess?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Wanna know what bugs me about this show?

Homelander has no lips

He has these little worm lips.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how powerful is starlight compared to homelander? she seemed a bit scared of him, and she doesn't "deflect" bullets like him or maeve, but bullets don't seem to kill her either.

if she clenched her vagina around hughies dick would it get chopped off
She has the ability to manipulate Light / Energy, but is probably at a novice level of skill in using her ability. I'd think her ability, if properly trained / tuned, could make her immune to laser beam eyes.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
i didn't really get a good look at the rifle he used, but it seemed to be a single shot PROBABLY 7.62 round. unless there was another scene where he shot at her that i can't remember... i'm thinking about the time he shot her in the park from like 20 yards out. it was a single shot that put her on her back, but there wasn't any penetration from the bullet. so she's probably got some level of extreme durability, but doesn't have the kind of density that maeve or homelander seem to have since bullets just richocet off them without any kind of pushback.
He blasts her twice with a .50 bmg.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i didn''t really think anything of it at the time, but you're right there's a bit of a disconnect in that we, the audience see that she's fine, but hughie doesn't see that there isn't any lingering damage. he sees that she's conscious and that's it... though, maybe he also saw that her all white suit was still all white and no signs of blood and figured she was just slightly concussed? i guess?
I found it a little weird that he wasn't more concerned too, but to be fair, at that point they had been "dating" for weeks if not months. There's a fair chance that they discussed how durable she is somewhere in that time.

And if you want to take it further, there are action figures and trading cards and shit about every one of the 7. It isn't that far-fetched to think that there's literally a complete description, with grades, comparing all of the powers of all of the known heroes, and older versions of them are probably cluttering up dollar stores.

They really don't get into it much past the few initial scenes setting up the world, but superhero merchandise is EVERYWHERE in that world. There are probably people that know their "stats" better than fantasy football people know NFL player stats.

j00t

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
"almost on a par with Lithose Lithose saying he knows more about UK politics than me because he reads magazines/newspapers."

Another example. Ossoi was raped 3-4 years ago now by me, and still tags me with these passive aggressive posts to try and alter the past. He's repeated this line, despite being inaccurate

Care to wager a month of non-posting on the forum that you said words to the effect of you are more informed about UK politics/issues because you read more/watch more news sources than me?

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

you guys should definitely do that. whoever loses, FOH wins.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
"almost on a par with Lithose Lithose saying he knows more about UK politics than me because he reads magazines/newspapers."

Care to wager a month of non-posting on the forum that you said words to the effect of you are more informed about UK politics/issues because you read more/watch more news sources than me?

lol what a tool

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

2145647.jpg

To help with the healing, Ossoi. (Will reply in the mod thread, lol)

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
you guys should definitely do that. whoever loses, FOH wins.

Honestly I don't remember any run-ins with you until yesterday. I can't say I've ever noticed your posts. I do know the majority of this forum gets taken in by Lithose Lithose and think long posts = quality. I don't trust the mods to judge fairly whether he said what I say he said.

Your comment above suggests you'd be happy to see either one of us not posting for a month.

Care to be the judge? Obviously Lithose Lithose has to be ok with that

And Lithose Lithose hurry up and post, this doesn't need to be a long winded overly drawn out affair. Either you said what I say you said in the quote or you didn't. This is not going to be a debate on what you actually said or meant

"Care to wager a month of non-posting on the forum that you said words to the effect of you are more informed about UK politics/issues because you read more/watch more news sources than me?" = that you claimed you are more knowledgeable about the UK than me a UK native, IIRC it was about BBC bias

• 1Salty

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Honestly I don't remember any run-ins with you until yesterday. I can't say I've ever noticed your posts. I do know the majority of this forum gets taken in by Lithose Lithose and think long posts = quality. I don't trust the mods to judge fairly whether he said what I say he said.

Your comment above suggests you'd be happy to see either one of us not posting for a month.

Care to be the judge? Obviously Lithose Lithose has to be ok with that

And Lithose Lithose hurry up and post, this doesn't need to be a long winded overly drawn out affair. Either you said what I say you said in the quote or you didn't. This is not going to be a debate on what you actually said or meant

"Care to wager a month of non-posting on the forum that you said words to the effect of you are more informed about UK politics/issues because you read more/watch more news sources than me?" = that you claimed you are more knowledgeable about the UK than me a UK native, IIRC it was about BBC bias

I replied in the mods thread already, stop shitting up this thread with your fucking butthurt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users