The Boys

Cybsled

SF in the comics is a literal WW2 nazi. I doubt she is that, but they still might give a nod to the comic origin I bet.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
SF in the comics is a literal WW2 nazi. I doubt she is that, but they still might give a nod to the comic origin I bet.
also almost as powerful as highlander, which doesn't work here b/c The Boys (except female) are just regular boys

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They could make it work, such as Stormfront was one of the first to undergo the experiments with compound V, which was developed by the Nazis and tested on volunteer Aryan adults (who mostly died). They just need to give her never ageing regeneration as part of her super powers and some backstory of a covert operator doing Vought wetworks since the end of WW2.

As for the clip they posted, before she was called into help the 7, she was infiltrating Antifa types in Portland/Seattle.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They could make it work, such as Stormfront was one of the first to undergo the experiments with compound V, which was developed by the Nazis and tested on volunteer Aryan adults (who mostly died). They just need to give her never ageing regeneration as part of her super powers and some backstory of a covert operator doing Vought wetworks since the end of WW2.

As for the clip they posted, before she was called into help the 7, she was infiltrating Antifa types in Portland/Seattle.
maybe stormfronts superpower is just being a super agitator?

homelander can't even keep his cool around her

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
maybe stormfronts superpower is just being a super agitator?

homelander can't even keep his cool around her

I interpreted that clip as Homelander just seeing another annoying fan that somehow got on set. Moreover, this "fan" is disrespecting their work by livestreaming behind the scenes without permission, but since it's live, he has to have the nice guy persona to the max. As usual, he would like nothing more than to to kill this "fan" for being there, and all the people that didn't do their jobs that allowed her to get on set.

Then she slow rolls him that she in the 7, and he has to see her all the time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

If they make the Compound V origin the same as the comics, that would make sense. She could be the grand daughter of some Nazi scientist that got scooped up in Operation Paperclip, but he continued to work on the compound in secret.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So did the website get it's name from the character, or did the character get it from the website? Or did they both just get the names from a third source?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow, whois on stormfront is 1995, thats the same reg year as fucking yahoo.

but, the boys is a post 9/11 comic. (when they say post 9/11 comic, that means in reaction to what happened)

as we'll probably see
they substitute the brooklyn bridge for the towers.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
wow, whois on stormfront is 1995, thats the same reg year as fucking yahoo.

but, the boys is a post 9/11 comic. (when they say post 9/11 comic, that means in reaction to what happened)

as we'll probably see
they substitute the brooklyn bridge for the towers.

They already did the attempt to save a jet airliner. I don't expect they'll do it again.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
You guys aren't being nearly cynical / 21st century enough.

Give her a youth factor, and she can still essentially be the comic version, the base version of Homelander's DNA (though likely not his literal mother), except now his superior because vagina.

Then make her a Nazi and have Butcher and Co. side with Homelander against her, which explains why Homelander doesn't immediately vaporize the Boys once their identities are known to the public and they are justifiably killable.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Jesus they are including Stormfront in the season and you are surprised the show is going to be talking about racism and white supremacy? okay then

Yeah, that's it--people are annoyed there is a super powered Nazi in the show...not that the writers are attempting to somehow use the super powered Nazi to talk about BLM and current events as if they have anything to do with each other.

Come on guys, don't straw man people's annoyance. There was plenty of left wing shit in the first season and NO ONE gave a shit. People get annoyed when the creators of shows try to take something as fucking absurd as this show and use it as a platform to talk about issues that are as delusional as their characters--that's it.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
They earned an open mind from me about this stuff with season one.

Oh, I don't have any doubt the show will be good. This is entirely about the show runners being idiots and using their show as a platform to try to and ride off current events. (Little worried about Stormfront being softballed--but they softballed a lot of Homelander's incompetence too, and it worked great. So yeah, they bought themselves an open mind.)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I want Love Sausage to be in this season.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Ah so that’s how they will skirt the issue of The Boys taking the serum in the comics.